GM Solenoid + Pressure Transducer Sensor

Mpolizzano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to thank the forum for all the helpful information. I began to have the 1-2-1-2 shift in the truck. So I began searching the forum. I ordered the GM Solenoid from Tony. Then I realized I probably should also change the pressure transducer sensor and have the transmission flushed. So I got all of it done. BOOOOM!! No more 1-2-1-2 shift issues. What a beautiful country.
Now onto the other issues. I have 2. My oil temperature gauge is stuck at 180. Been like this for a couple days. I think it may be the sensor. So I am going to pick that up today and probably get it done friday or sometime next week. Hopefully thats the end of that. The next issue is the truck is whinning. Seems like a constant whine. Not too loud though. Really only hear it at idle and at the beginning of acceleration. Oil Filter maybe? I use the white viper filter and 15W50 mobile 1 synthetic oil. Any other suggestions? If its the filter I am ok with that. I have read that the Black Mopar filter might solve this. Just wondering if its something else?

I have seen several people with the oil temp. gauge problem and it's usually the gauge. Just an FYI before you drop money on a sensor you may or may not need.

Where can I get a oil temp gauge? Anyone suggest a certain one? Mine doesn't have to be stock. I'm open to different ones.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back