GO UTES!!!!!!!!!

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could it happen??? Could another big time school mail it in, or were they overwhelmed by a better team:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

GO UTES!!! Got four minutes to lose it, but that ain't going to happen.....

Well, we all know who I pulling for

Go Utes!

ViperJeff said:
Well, we all know who I pulling for

Go Utes!

That is obvious:) Bama was over coached, over played.... The Utes should be playing for the title....

jelms said:
That is obvious:) Bama was over coached, over played.... The Utes should be playing for the title....

Nope!

The Utes are not a BCS school so they will never see a Championship game

ViperJeff said:
Nope!

The Utes are not a BCS school so they will never see a Championship game

Ahhh. Now that is the issue... Boise busted that myth now Utah is... The BCS sucks ass. A lot of these smaller schools are building some very nice programs...

I went to Va Tech, so for me to say the smaller schools need a shake says something.... Hell App State kicked Michigan's ass:)

jelms said:
Ahhh. Now that is the issue... Boise busted that myth now Utah is... The BCS sucks ass. A lot of these smaller schools are building some very nice programs...

I went to Va Tech, so for me to say the smaller schools need a shake says something.... Hell App State kicked Michigan's ass:)

The Utes first shocked the the BCS in 04

The BCS will never let a non BCS school in the Championship game

FATJACK said:

Yeah... SEC....

The running Utes kicked some SEC ass.... Bama?? the class of the SEC...

I'm sorry... Maybe I drank something I shouldn't have, but that game was an ass whoppin.....

ViperJeff said:
The Utes first shocked the the BCS in 04

The BCS will never let a non BCS school in the Championship game

I believe that is the issue...

The BCS needs to go. We need a nation championship like the non-bsc schools do... The Utes rolled the tide...

the Utes played a great game, I do think that suspended left tackle for Bama played a part in how well the Utes D line was pressuring Bama, but they played well.

Deserve the national title - that is a stretch

They got their BIG Game and performed as well as any fan could want, that is all they get, all they deserve. To say national champs is a joke.

They won all their games, that is all - their schedule was a not even close to being worthy of a national champ, their strength of schedule is 96th out of 120 teams in Div 1 - are you kidding me with the National Champ chant?????

Florida is 15th and OU is 27th out of 120 teams, put some real competition on your schedule and then we can talk about were the Utes belong

Hawaii won their games last year and got their ass handed to them last year so non-BCS conference teams can be a joke (hawaii) or can show up to play (Utes last night)

QckSlvr said:
the Utes played a great game, I do think that suspended left tackle for Bama played a part in how well the Utes D line was pressuring Bama, but they played well.

Deserve the national title - that is a stretch

They got their BIG Game and performed as well as any fan could want, that is all they get, all they deserve. To say national champs is a joke.

They won all their games, that is all - their schedule was a not even close to being worthy of a national champ, their strength of schedule is 96th out of 120 teams in Div 1 - are you kidding me with the National Champ chant?????

Florida is 15th and OU is 27th out of 120 teams, put some real competition on your schedule and then we can talk about were the Utes belong

Hawaii won their games last year and got their ass handed to them last year so non-BCS conference teams can be a joke (hawaii) or can show up to play (Utes last night)

The problem with that is that schedules are set by the schools years in advance. You really think that the so called big schools really want a Boise State, BYU, TCU, Hawaii or Utah on there non conference schedule. Not a chance if they can help it. Remember when Miami lost to BYU.......

The only clear way is to make teams earn the championship on the field.

You could take the 16 top ranked teams an in 4 weeks have a champion

So instead of having a december full of waiting, it could be one heck of a month.

The BCS is the worst concieved thing on the planet unless your in a BCS conference and guaranteed a spot reguardless of record. You can use all the excuses in the world, but not matter who ends up being ranked #1 (and no I don't think Utah will be #1) it will not have been earned on the field.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back