Going Back to Grad School...

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its official, Im going back to grad school in the Fall in August. I received my acceptance letter not too long ago. I said i would never go back once finished but i guess never say never. I am one of those people who really deep down inside hates school lol but thanks to my mother smarts that she passed down to me its usually a piece of cake.

I am going to pursue a Master of Science in Engineering in Electrical Engineering. All I need is 30hrs to complete and earn the degree. Its only 10 classes. I plan on taking 2 classes a semester while working full time and 1 class during the summer.

I pray and hope this will be a smooth sail and will apply myself well to prepare for any rough seas. Prayers/support will be greatly appreciated on this journey.

I got me one ov them ther mastor degrees 12 yers ago.....dun wundors for my riting skils....:p

I have a master of accountancy...grad school is a rough road but stick to it....will make a difference later on...good luck!:rock:

I never was too good at school, So i just signed a check payable up to, and including life, to the US Government. Thought id get some education while i was in... but my field trips to experience middle eastern cultures interfered with it. Congrats on the opportunity, stick to it!

Where are you taking it? At Mercer?

I got me one ov them ther mastor degrees 12 yers ago.....dun wundors for my riting skils....:p

I have a master of accountancy...grad school is a rough road but stick to it....will make a difference later on...good luck!:rock:

Yeah im srue some wil be an easy road and some will be a bit bumpy. But yeah it will make a difference in the end.

I never was too good at school, So i just signed a check payable up to, and including life, to the US Government. Thought id get some education while i was in... but my field trips to experience middle eastern cultures interfered with it. Congrats on the opportunity, stick to it!

Thanks man will deff try and stick to it. Using it to help you guys out in the field jobs easier. :rock::rock:

Where are you taking it? At Mercer?

Yeah i decided to do it at Mercer. Though about G Tech but too far to drive a few days out the week so Mercer it is. Right up the street and discount for working at Robins.:rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back