Going thru withdrawl

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been a few months since my CE left me and honestly I've been kinda missing it but I've been getting my speed fix with my V Rod. I have the truck of all trucks for truck "things" with my Kodiak but nothing can replace the SRT-10 and it hit me hard tonight. I'm leaving tomorrow for Kansas City with my good friend, our V Rods and his camper so we loaded the bikes into the Kodiak this afternoon. I had somewhere to be so he let me borrow his RC Daytona so my wife could have her Jeep (not an SRT-8 I wish, couldn't afford it) to run errands. I left his house and instantly it all came back to me. First off, I went to step on the clutch and then press the magic red button....it wasn't there :eek: When I started it I was expecting my Long Tube header/Cat delete MRBP exhaust roar but it was way quiter :( Then I'm driving home from his house and found myself reaching for the shifter to downshift, again wasn't there :eek: The truck feels great but just isn't my ol'SRT. Just needed to relive the glory days.....thanks for listening.....I think I'm gonna need to buy another one when $$$ allows.

Get back into one for a song. Maybe you can pick one up for under 20.:dontknow: I also am going thru withdrawls having 2 Srt10 and both of them are jacked up right now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back