Going to go look at this truck in the morning

Ill find out tomorrow. Im thinking 25k. But Ill go test it tomorrow. And for Traffic reasons my office is about 2 miles away from my house. So it wont be to bad:D

You will love it Jay, Nite and day difference between r/c and q/c.
Odd that they do not mention the Supercharger anywhere in their ad.
Should be a real close trade.

Looks like a nice truck

I went over today to test it out.Holy Sh%t this truck is quick. They want 28k.I have to think about it.

Thinking about it. The truck feels the same as hitting the magical switch on mine.Only Im not hitting any switches on the rc just hitting the gears:D

Jay, the craigslist ad is asking 26,995 for it...that's your starting point. No reason why 25k shouldn't be a target number for you! I thought about trading in my srt10 for it too, I've got mine on craigslist....

Halligan said:
Jay, the craigslist ad is asking 26,995 for it...that's your starting point. No reason why 25k shouldn't be a target number for you! I thought about trading in my srt10 for it too, I've got mine on craigslist....

Ya I seen that. I talked to the GM at Sands he said he will cut me a deal. The only thing thats stoping me is Im alittle top heavy and I have 2 days worth of stripping to do on my truck. I drove the truck. That thing is quick but I dont know how it would do for a DD.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back