Good Evening. Newbie in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you all for the warm welcome!!! or ya'll, how ever your vernacular considers correct. already starting to feel like the home away from home. cannot wait to contribute and learn everything possible! Let the fun begin and that money start evaporating. LOL

Welcome Sean ......... Post up a pic and I'll make up a sig for ya.

Jim

JimTeTe: How does one post up pictures to the board

Venom Power: I use to live off of cypresswood drive and 45. But recently moved to the 59 and shephord area...work for river oaks chrysler jeep and dodge

Carboi81 said:
Venom Power: I use to live off of cypresswood drive and 45. But recently moved to the 59 and shephord area...work for river oaks chrysler jeep and dodge

Whoa, that's a ways out there. But still we outta hook up one day. There's a lot of guys for you to meet in the Houston area.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Whoa, that's a ways out there. But still we outta hook up one day. There's a lot of guys for you to meet in the Houston area.

looks like we need a Houston GTG :rock:

Carboi81 said:
JimTeTe: How does one post up pictures to the board

O.K. bud here's what ya do. You can open a photobucket account and copy location stamp and post from there. Or I'll pm ya my e-mail and just send it to me, that's easier ....... PM on the way.

Jim

jsandlin said:
looks like we need a Houston GTG :rock:

Man I haven't seen one of those around here since.... OMG, since Baytown.. The beginning of last year was it? :dontknow:The end of 2008?

Last edited:
Fantasy Graphic ........ as promised

Sean-1.jpg

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back