Good Friend of mine and his wife......

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just asking for all your thoughts and prayers for a good friend of mine and his wife and family. She is a wonderful lady who got me into the nursing field (being the head person in charge of the ER at our local hospital) and she is basically the reason I was accepted to the RN program. She has been losing her voice for the last month and decided to have X-Rays to see what the problem was. They found a tumor that has wrapped itself around her Pulmonary artery. They did surgery today to find out if the tumor was cancer and to their worse fears it is cancer. It is lung cancer and the Dr has told her that it is inoperable. She was married to the head heart surgeon and he has looked at her x-rays and stated the same. The Dr has not given any time table, but she is in ICU after the surgery and will ask her about chemo and radiation when she is well in the next few days. I'm hoping the chemo helps, or they find a way to rid her of this......you never know...They are wonderful people and very loving friends.....please keep them in your thoughts and prayers....thanks bikertat:(

Last edited:
God be with your friend and walk her gently down the path to his door.

Thoughts and prayers are easy, I hope they help to ease her pain too.

Sorry to hear about your friends Bikertat. I lost my father to throat cancer when I was 20. I will keep you in my thoughts.

May good fortune and God's blessings be upon her.....

This kind'a shit just sucks........

D

Our Heavenly Father, we thank you for all that you have given us. Father we ask you to bless Bikertat and his friends in this time of need. May your Divine Grace bless Bikertat's friend, and heal her body. May your Almighty Wisdom guide them through whatever trails lay ahead. May your Heavenly Light shine unto them and give them the strength and courage to carry on. Father we ask you to bless Bikertat's friend to recover from her illness and to keep her safe. All this we hubly ask, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Last edited:
Please send them my wishes and it is sad to lose a friend and there is nothing you can do about a situation.

Man, that sucks arse. I'm so sorry to hear it. Hopefully she fulfills life goals and enjoys her time remaining with loved ones, I'm sure she will. I can't wait until someone finds a cure for the Big-C. Someone really needs to whoop that ass, and soon. Prayers to her and her family. :)

bikertat said:
I'm just asking for all your thoughts and prayers for a good friend of mine and his wife and family. She is a wonderful lady who got me into the nursing field (being the head person in charge of the ER at our local hospital) and she is basically the reason I was accepted to the RN program. She has been losing her voice for the last month and decided to have X-Rays to see what the problem was. They found a tumor that has wrapped itself around her Pulmonary artery. They did surgery today to find out if the tumor was cancer and to their worse fears it is cancer. It is lung cancer and the Dr has told her that it is inoperable. She was married to the head heart surgeon and he has looked at her x-rays and stated the same. The Dr has not given any time table, but she is in ICU after the surgery and will ask her about chemo and radiation when she is well in the next few days. I'm hoping the chemo helps, or they find a way to rid her of this......you never know...They are wonderful people and very loving friends.....please keep them in your thoughts and prayers....thanks bikertat:(

Damn... thoughts and prayers to them. Hits close to home.

God Bless.....

Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear this. Our thoughts and prayers are with them and you through this tough time.

This deserves a good bump.........

Dominus vobiscum............. et cum spiritu tuo.....

D

Sorry to hear that...My prayers are with here...God Bless...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back