Good SRT 10 Mechanic Chicagoland?

eez4life

Reaction score
Hey guys. Looking for a knowledgeable mechanic for these trucks. Looking to buy in the near future and just want a good mechanic that knows what to look for on these trucks? I live in Chicago area. Thanks!

Thanks for the info guys. I was hoping for someone more local if anyone has suggestions.

Best local experience ive had was at tyson dodge.
I'll have to dig up the service advisors name for you. Id only ask for him there.

With these trucks, you're better just to travel a little further to someone reputable. Being that you're so close to Justin at JMB, I'd recommend there. He's one of the best around.

I met the owner in St. Louis to buy my truck... I should have just road by JMB while I was there!

Hopefully in person his manner is better than on the phone. I bought the rear spring clamp kit on his website. Waited over a week, no e-mail response with a ship date or tracking #. After 10 days gave a call. "Hi, I ordered the rear spring kit online, and I am calling to see when it might ship, or do you have a tracking #?"

All I get on the other end..."I'm still makin' it Bud". Click, call ended. Got it 2 weeks after that. No track #, just showed up at the door. Maybe my $160 plus an overpriced $18 to ship is no big deal. And I had to write another e-mail for the instruction sheet.

You guys can stroke him all day long. I am not impressed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back