GOODIES 4 SALE

Cablefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow RBC members. I have a sale pending on my truck and need to get rid of some of the aftermarket goodies I put on the truck. Here is what I have left that has not yet been spoken for:

K&N Filter and Intake Tube Setup - Includes all the parts need to work in your SRT-10 included precut hoses so you can keep your factory ones to size, also includes instructions. $125 Shipped

X-Metal Shifter GEN IV (second to the last version made) - works perfect and installs with ease. This think is great for 2nd to 3rd gear shifts! I paid $600 bones for this shifter new and will let it go for $225 Shipped

Stock Chrome grille painted flat black...Yep just what it says. I used an adhesion promoter on the stock grille and painted it flat black. It does have some stone chips on the paint but the chrome is in great shape. Perfect for the project minded individual... $25 shipped

MOPAR IPOD Integration Kit- Can be used with RBQ or RB1 models, WILL NOT WORK with RB4 nav unit. This module allows you to use your radio to control your IPOD from a discrete location while charging the IPOD and allowing all functions of the radio to still be used including your steering wheel controls. I paid $175 for the unit but will let it go for $100 shipped. PENDING SALE

175 degree T-Stat - Never used or installed $15 shipped PENDING SALE

Huskey Floor Liners (Black) (Left and Right Fronts only) - Bought these to protect the factory floor mats and carpet. These are also great for days when you have to get in the truck from the elements. Perfect fit for 02-05 RAM's. I will let the set go for $50 shipped.

Raptor Shift Light with pre drilled pillar - Its silver in color with blue LED lights. I will also include the pillar pod I used in my truck so you don't have to drill your pod. I had the light mounted above the stock oil temp gauge on the pillar. $75 Shipped PENDING SALE

If your interested please PM me. All prices are quoted shipped. If you have any questions above what I provided please PM me.

Last edited:
Yes the IPOD adaptor works with the RBQ unit (6 Disc Indash). Right now Ferrarri Truck is inline to grab it unless he does not want it. Your next in line if your interested. Cheers!

Got it thanks! Also sent you mat pics as requested. I will send out the I-POD integration kit tomorrow. Thanks again!

Cablefed said:
Hello fellow RBC members. I have a sale pending on my truck and need to get rid of some of the aftermarket goodies I put on the truck. Here is what I have left that has not yet been spoken for:

K&N Filter and Intake Tube Setup - Includes all the parts need to work in your SRT-10 included precut hoses so you can keep your factory ones to size, also includes instructions. $125 Shipped

X-Metal Shifter GEN IV (second to the last version made) - works perfect and installs with ease. This think is great for 2nd to 3rd gear shifts! I paid $600 bones for this shifter new and will let it go for $225 Shipped

Stock Chrome grille painted flat black...Yep just what it says. I used an adhesion promoter on the stock grille and painted it flat black. It does have some stone chips on the paint but the chrome is in great shape. Perfect for the project minded individual... $25 shipped

MOPAR IPOD Integration Kit- Can be used with RBQ or RB1 models, WILL NOT WORK with RB4 nav unit. This module allows you to use your radio to control your IPOD from a discrete location while charging the IPOD and allowing all functions of the radio to still be used including your steering wheel controls. I paid $175 for the unit but will let it go for $100 shipped. PENDING SALE

175 degree T-Stat - Never used or installed $15 shipped PENDING SALE

Huskey Floor Liners (Black) (Left and Right Fronts only) - Bought these to protect the factory floor mats and carpet. These are also great for days when you have to get in the truck from the elements. Perfect fit for 02-05 RAM's. I will let the set go for $50 shipped.

Raptor Shift Light with pre drilled pillar - Its silver in color with blue LED lights. I will also include the pillar pod I used in my truck so you don't have to drill your pod. I had the light mounted above the stock oil temp gauge on the pillar. $75 Shipped PENDING SALE

If your interested please PM me. All prices are quoted shipped. If you have any questions above what I provided please PM me.

Money sent vis PayPal for T-stat and Raptor Shift Light.

Rudolph :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back