GoPro

Operating the Gopro is fairly easy. It's actually doing something with your videos that takes much patience and learning. If you just play it back on your PC its no problem. If you wanna make a video or movie and edit, add music, effects, titles, you'll spends weeks literally to learn and will continue learning from there on.
Here's one of MoparViper's 04' we built.
Has to be played from PC! Turn up your sound and enjoy :p
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3gr3-aDA1Ic&desktop_uri=/watch?v=3gr3-aDA1Ic

I have the GoPro Black and even at the lower resolutions the videos are so huge they won't play well on my computer. I have a new desktop with 8GB of ram and a 4GB video card, but they are all still crunchy. Frustrating!

I have the GoPro Black and even at the lower resolutions the videos are so huge they won't play well on my computer. I have a new desktop with 8GB of ram and a 4GB video card, but they are all still crunchy. Frustrating!

wes can help you with that, he has ten million go pros;)

You have to convert them to play on your PC. Editing software like. Cinema pro and movie maker work for me. These vids take upwards of an hour to process sometimes depending on length. Not a quick deal by any means.

Plays fine on my Quad i7 3820 32GB machine :D

can you add more memory to the computer? HD video takes alot.

The black is the only way to go, like they said it comes with the remote which is the tits.

Another big advantage of the black is when you hang the camera upside down, it doesn't record in a mirrored image like the other do. Big selling feature for me.

You have to convert them to play on your PC. Editing software like. Cinema pro and movie maker work for me. These vids take upwards of an hour to process sometimes depending on length. Not a quick deal by any means.

I was afraid of that. I don't have any editing software. :(

Nice find on the GoPro software! I tried using Windows Movie Maker and it laughed at me.

I just finished Rons video , with movie maker, our first of a long line, guess I need to get used to it, its downloading to youtube now.

Actually our first with the new black 3 also

and sorry guys, my contact lost his deal with go pro,

but I am going to put in for dealer for them, there pretty tough, but going to give it a shot

Nice find on the GoPro software! I tried using Windows Movie Maker and it laughed at me.

Look at upgrading the RAM in your computer. It will help a bit.

When I built mine, I had 2 qualifications it need to meet. Edit video smoother and play Flight Sim X with all the setting jacked all the way up for realism.

I am a GoPro dealer if anyone needs one. I have the new Black 3+ and Silver 3+ both in stock. Angry Dave's Bicycles is my store. You can email me @ [email protected] if interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back