got a new ride!

Let me know when you get tired of the Monster (I love the blue). I will give it a good home. :D

Hit me up if you want to go riding some weekend. All that's out here in Columbia are Harley's and gay Hyabusa's with extended swingarms :thumpdown:. I've been itching for a good day of cruising on the Triumph.

I knew that this would be problem. I couldn't get your Monster out of my head and started watching the local Craigslist and wouldn't you know it.....

2007 S2R 1000 with 3,500 miles, new Termi exhaust and ECU, carbon fiber bits all over it and some other custom stuff (some of it I don't quite get, but I'll fix that)

Picked it up on Monday.

iPhone081312008.jpg

iPhone081312011.jpg

iPhone081312009.jpg

iPhone081312010.jpg

The dyno sheet the seller gave me shows that I'm at 110 HP with the new exhaust and ECU. Shouldn't be too far off of your '04 S4R.

Sure, let's line 'em up!

i think the s4r is about 110-120 hp, so yeah... it'd be a decent race... you have me by weight by a few pounds since you're air cooled, but i don't know if the trans's are the same, or how the powerband of the s4 compares to the s2... would be interesting...

I think my own girth might even out the weight issue. :D

The S2's torque comes on sooner than the S4, but once you get above 6,000 rpm, you should start walking away from me as the S2 runs out of steam pretty quickly when you approach redline.

Last edited:
i never ride it! and i bought this datsun and i find myself having more fun in it than the bike.

honestly, it was exactly what i wanted, and now i can say i bought one... but i can't stand to see things sit...

and that's money i can put into the c10/viper project, too...

i didn't buy it to sell, but it's just kinda blah... if money were no object, i'd keep it, but... it kinda is... i paid cash for it, so it'll free up some loot for the other truck or the z...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back