Got gyno'd tonight.

dodgeff232

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me and Walenator hooked up tonight at Vengeance Racing and had our trucks dyno'd. It was a good time, and good to finally hangout with another SRT-10 owner. I learned alot about my truck that i did'nt even know. Apparently i have 05 or 06 front caliper upgrade and didn't know that the viper emblems on my truck are not factory. Oh well thanks for the info Walenator!

We did 3 pulls on the dyno. My best run was:
HP:468.20
TQ:480.87

Hope to do it again soon, lots of fun.

Nice numbers ....and you spelled projector wrong in your sig!!!:rock:

I couldn't compete with his headers, catless mids and catback. I pulled a 414hp and 449ft-lbs of torque with little mods. I didn't mind having my ass handed to me. Great trucks. Great people. Thanks man!:rock:

Craig said:
Nice numbers ....and you spelled projector wrong in your sig!!!:rock:

You spelled Jersey wrong in your location. :p :D

Awesome #'s now get her to the 1/4 mile that's even more funner. ;) haha

I wasn't top of my english class if you know what i mean. Thanks for the comments, i wasn't expecting the numbers to be what they were.

got a sheet to back that up???

just kidding good numbers. black truely is the fastest color.

Your title says you got "gyno'd"? Are you a Tamponian as well?:dontknow: :D Reference made to "new girl" thread. Please read. For laughs only!

Last edited:
Nice numbers. I'm still going to try and make it up on Aug. 9th for the next dyno night.

Caliper upgrade, eh? Sounds like something I need to research!

On Walenators truck he has single piston calipers, on mine i have dual piston calipers. we checked the build date on both of the trucks and his was built a month after mine. we just figured that they were upgraded.

Last edited:
thats so funny, a friend of mine just got back from there today, and he wasnt impressed. his #'s were down almost 100hp from the dyno at mti with a safe tune. the guy at vengence was supposed to do a custom tune and lost all that hp. how could this be? also, wouldnt it be too hot for dyno? his shop isnt cc'd. oh btw, it was on a blown '03 z06 w/cam, headers, exhaust, injectors, etc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back