Got me an RC!

Supercub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monday nite I brought home my new addition to the toybox(garage). An '05 black RC, bone stock, adult driven, always garaged, close to perfect gem w/11K miles. Will post pics when I'm allowed to here.
First question....it has the NAV radio and I can't find anywhere in the manual on how to operate it. Am I missing some documentation on it? My sub doesn't seem to be working, was wondering if you can turn it on or off in the radio head.
Let the fun begin!

Supercub said:
Monday nite I brought home my new addition to the toybox(garage). An '05 black RC, bone stock, adult driven, always garaged, close to perfect gem w/11K miles. Will post pics when I'm allowed to here.
First question....it has the NAV radio and I can't find anywhere in the manual on how to operate it. Am I missing some documentation on it? My sub doesn't seem to be working, was wondering if you can turn it on or off in the radio head.
Let the fun begin!
Welcome to the club. You may want to check your amp to see if it's working properly. That's a common problem with these trucks. If you need a replacement, I have an extra one for sale.

Congrats on getting the second fastest color. Everyone knows red is the fastest. It's in Guinness book of records...lol

This is the only vehicle you will ever own that the "Honeymoon period" will last as long as you own it!!:rock: :rock:

In my '04 you need the nav disk in the cd player ofr the gps to work.

Everyone should shift his own hot rod.........

Anything else would be uncivilized.........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back