Got more attention today than ever before

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rock: I am simply amazed at the sound of this B&b exhaust. It does not seem very loud at WOT. Up to about 3,000 rpm it sounds like a monster. The guy at my local performance shop says it is the best he has heard in a while. They look great too. It really sounds like it has a good lope to it now. Just wanted to share with ya'll. I will try to post up a sound clip when I get a chance. Gotta go and do some driving :rock:

Django said:
Having an eargasm are we......?

D

Thats a bug 10:4! I also heard another srt 10 that had Borla with mids and it sounded very good indeed. I do know that exhaust really makes these trucks more pleasant to drive:D

Yeah, I tend to stick in tow mode when on the highway sometimes, sounds a bit louder. I went by some old lady with her windows down, and she look at my truck suprised like WTF is that.

I was driving home from work a few days ago and was in Sun City (retirement town), and a couple of retired folked I would say in their 70's pulled up next to me, the husband rolled down his window, told me to whack the throttle a few times while we were sitting at a light.. so I dropped in neutral and obliged.... both him and his wife gave me a big thumbs up.. and he yelled... "now thats a truck!!!"

And then a few weeks ago I was rolling through the grocery store parking lot finding a parking spot, and came up behind a guy and his kids, I parked, he waited for me to get out and asked.... "what the hell is in that thing.. I heard you turn the corner and come up behind me.. and I know it ain't no V8"... I said "blown viper", and his eyes turned into size of coasters..... :D

azpyroguy said:
I was driving home from work a few days ago and was in Sun City (retirement town), and a couple of retired folked I would say in their 70's pulled up next to me, the husband rolled down his window, told me to whack the throttle a few times while we were sitting at a light.. so I dropped in neutral and obliged.... both him and his wife gave me a big thumbs up.. and he yelled... "now thats a truck!!!"

And then a few weeks ago I was rolling through the grocery store parking lot finding a parking spot, and came up behind a guy and his kids, I parked, he waited for me to get out and asked.... "what the hell is in that thing.. I heard you turn the corner and come up behind me.. and I know it ain't no V8"... I said "blown viper", and his eyes turned into size of coasters..... :D

It's great, ain't it?!? :rock:

My little buddy, Ricky (owns the liquor store), just LOVES my truck. :D He want's a ride in it, but by the time I get there every (other) night, he is by him-self and can't leave. :eek: He ooooogles over it every time I go in there, tho. :dancing: He's from Jamaica and knows what a Viper is, but has never seen one of these before. :D I was in the store a few weeks ago and a guy walked in... He comented that he liked my truck.... Ricky was like "Yo Mon! Juw know wat it 'tis?!!?! ... 'Tis a Viper Truck, Mon!" :D :dontknow: :confused: :star: :eek: :rock: We both just laughed. :D

........... and YES, I see Ricky AT LEAST 3 times a week. :eek: :dontknow: ;) :D :star: :rock:

This may be a stupid question. Do I need to reset my computer after having headers, mids and catback installed?

absolutely! when ever you add a MOD which would affect the engine,pull your NEGATIVE cable off for a few minutes;)

Also, how long does it take for the computer to learn the new mod?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back