Got my new grille

xtreme2424

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say the stock one was a pain in the a$$ to get out.
IMG_3676.jpg

Craig said:
Looks good mang.... how much that set you back??:confused:

200 bucks. kind of alot but this is all I could find in black

P.s. do not tell wife:D

, Is that the grille craft mx series in black? It looks like good quality since its made our of steel mesh. Does it match up good with the patern of the lower grille thats part of the front ground effects kit? Also, is the installation tough. Im guessing this is the type of grill where you removed the factory chrome grille. Thanks for any info you can provide. I think im gonna have to pick up a grille for my silver SRT.

VAViperPower said:
, Is that the grille craft mx series in black? It looks like good quality since its made our of steel mesh. Does it match up good with the patern of the lower grille thats part of the front ground effects kit? Also, is the installation tough. Im guessing this is the type of grill where you removed the factory chrome grille. Thanks for any info you can provide. I think im gonna have to pick up a grille for my silver SRT.

Yes it is from grill craft.

It does not match up to the lower grille other than color, however the rep I ordered mine from says it is in the works to sell the lower one.

Install is kind of a pain only problem is getting old grille out. I think I should have done it another way but I did not realize till after the fact.

Hope this helps.

Looking great!

I have one on order from GrillCraft.
You mentioned that you should have removed the old one "another way".
Can you please elaborate on that.

Thanks
Jerry J

JerryJansson said:
I have one on order from GrillCraft.
You mentioned that you should have removed the old one "another way".
Can you please elaborate on that.

Thanks
Jerry J

Yes To do it correctly youshould remove the whole painted grille shell and then take out the plastic chrome grille. I did it while still on the truck and had to cut the old grill with air tools:D

that grill looks sick i ordered one for my self cant wait to get it and paint it black and get it on,,.:rock:

TREKER said:
Looks awesome... That is a real nice look. Is it made of plastic or metal?

Metal It seems to be real durable. The tight mesh gives it strength.

FaSt-RAM-716 said:
that grill looks sick i ordered one for my self cant wait to get it and paint it black and get it on,,.:rock:

you do not have to paint. They are sold in black :dontknow:

This is the mx series and you can choose black or silver.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back