Got pulled over today.

Hatedonmostly

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Okay so i'm driving and get pulled over for no idea :dontknow: , Cop tells me that my tags are suspended HATED0N. I was confused showed him the reg from my new tags. He goes back to his car and finds out that the other tag HATEDON is to a silverado owned by a black male. point of the story is my tag is spelled with a 0 = zero not the letter O, Kinda funny there is 2 people who hate-don :D I never knew that the dmv would issue 2 tags spelled almost the same. Just thought I would share with all of you.

Hatedonmostly said:
Okay so i'm driving and get pulled over for no idea :dontknow: , Cop tells me that my tags are suspended HATED0N. I was confused showed him the reg from my new tags. He goes back to his car and finds out that the other tag HATEDON is to a silverado owned by a black male. point of the story is my tag is spelled with a 0 = zero not the letter O, Kinda funny there is 2 people who hate-don :D I never knew that the dmv would issue 2 tags spelled almost the same. Just thought I would share with all of you.
Its funny that he pulled you over for a suspended tag and not for him showing a Silverado and pulling over a SRT.

I guess he thought that the tags were just thrown on this truck instead. Yes very scary too bout robbing a bank or something never thought of that.

Yeah, he was just doin his job. It would blow your mind how many people put tags on their vehicle that aren't registered to the vehicle.

And here I thought it was "Hated On"

:dontknow:

I think that here in Cali, you can't get a "O" on your plate. It has to be the number 0. To avoid these types of mistakes I guess.

Hope you refused to show him your ID or anything that would prove the vehicle was yours. You might get a trip to DC and have a beer with O'man.:D

HAHA na I don't give cops static anymore learned along time ago to keep my big mouth shut and just be respectful, It's worked so far. Funny part is that he thought the tag said hate-don after i told him it was hated on, But beer does sound good

TNVIPER said:
That is kind of scary...what if the other guy robbed a store....cops pull you over and cuff & stuff..
You mean that is standard operating procedure? I thought all they did anymore was "felony stops". Maybe it's just me heheheheh.

man that is why I got to drive in Packs of 10's because they will gank my truck faster than i can breath.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back