Got the Other Truck Out Today

YellowFeverNo28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some random pics of my other truck, I got her out and about today for the first wash and cruise this year. :D :D :D

454SSPic1.jpg

454SSPic2.jpg

454SSPic5.jpg

572Pic1.jpg

572Pic2.jpg

Nice....

You and Whitesnake are going to be best friends

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Looks nice...when are you going to hit the track in that one?

It probably won't be for another few weeks or so, the local track doesn't open up to everyone until next weekend but I'll be out of town. I did the engine swap during the winter, so I'm pretty curious as to what she'll run. I can tell you that she was pretty damn quick when I took her out for the first cruise...obeying all speed limits of course...:D :D :D

YellowFeverNo28 said:
It probably won't be for another few weeks or so, the local track doesn't open up to everyone until next weekend but I'll be out of town. I did the engine swap during the winter, so I'm pretty curious as to what she'll run. I can tell you that she was pretty damn quick when I took her out for the first cruise...obeying all speed limits of course...:D :D :D

wow i was not expecting to see that 572 under the hood lol sleeeppper l:rock:

tsmith3 said:
I love the motor! If you ever want to sell it, CALL ME!

Alright, I'll keep that in mind should that time come (hopefully not anytime soon:) ). I wouldn't hold your breathe on it though, I'm pretty attached to it! :burnout:

Nice truck!!:rock:

I bet it's much faster than the 10 (with the right tires):D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back