Got the Rims on

walbert said:
I just put the headlight covers back on and that makes a big difference (to me). I never liked the 06 headlights. I am getting the NR headlights in tomorrow. Then I can say I will be DONE with the way I wanted the truck. I'm scoping out places to take pics today :rock: I need to get some good ones so i can run for TOTM. Got a SLR camera lined up, and someone to take some vids of some flyby shots. Just need to find where to go. Its sort of hard living in South FL. I want some beach shots, but there is nowhere around the beach that I can get the truck close enough to the beach. I might settle for a spot I know where I will get the water in the background, and the skyline of WPB.
Hey there, I live down by you. I actually think I've seen you driving around Boynton too. A few places to try are the marina by Old Key Lime House on Lantana, if you go during the week, it's usually empty and you can park the truck right up next to the sea wall? Also, just off of flagler 1 block South of Okeechobee, there is a little parking lot that you can get right up to the water as well. There is also a place just across the Okeechobee bridge. If you take your first Left after the bridge, the the next left, is a road the leads down to the intercaostal. It may be a good shot with the city in the background. Good luck!

Bigmac18 said:
Hey there, I live down by you. I actually think I've seen you driving around Boynton too. A few places to try are the marina by Old Key Lime House on Lantana, if you go during the week, it's usually empty and you can park the truck right up next to the sea wall? Also, just off of flagler 1 block South of Okeechobee, there is a little parking lot that you can get right up to the water as well. There is also a place just across the Okeechobee bridge. If you take your first Left after the bridge, the the next left, is a road the leads down to the intercaostal. It may be a good shot with the city in the background. Good luck!

The place I am thinking is just east of the Southern bridge going onto Palm Beach.

That looks awesome with the gloss wheels and light covers! A good detail would be to black out the chrome on the SRT-10 emblems, and maybe going with black rotors whenever you have to switch them out. SINISTER!

I think I'm going to have a new wallpaper on my screen once you take some nice pics:D :D :D

Walbert I have some black covers for the lug nuts I will bring with me to the GTG, you can try them and see whether you like them o rnot buddyu

Stinker said:
Walbert I have some black covers for the lug nuts I will bring with me to the GTG, you can try them and see whether you like them o rnot buddyu

Thanks. I think i like the chrome, but am open to opinions.

walbert said:
The place I am thinking is just east of the Southern bridge going onto Palm Beach.
Ya, that works too. I know it's probably quite a hike for you from Boynton, but there is also Dubois Park in Jupiter. You can park right at the mouth of the Jupiter inlet and have the ocean as your backdrop. These are just some places I have been thinking of taking some better pictures of my truck also...Can't wait to see some of the pics!:rock:

Bigmac18 said:
Ya, that works too. I know it's probably quite a hike for you from Boynton, but there is also Dubois Park in Jupiter. You can park right at the mouth of the Jupiter inlet and have the ocean as your backdrop. These are just some places I have been thinking of taking some better pictures of my truck also...Can't wait to see some of the pics!:rock:

I totally forgot about that place. I lived in Jupiter from 1987-1995. I have a pic of an old lowrider I had taken ther with the lighthouse in the background.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back