Got the rims painted today

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got up early this morning and I had the materials and everything ready last night...I was gonna go with powdercoat but I wanted to do it my self..I put like 5 coats of paint on it and about 3 heavy coats of clear coat..Tell me what you guys think.

0716080950.jpg

0716081151.jpg

0716081932.jpg

0716081932a.jpg

0716081932b.jpg

0716081933.jpg

I'm not big on painted wheels, myself..... But those look good....

You kept the rim parts unpainted....... Nice...

D

I Like!!!!!!!

Django said:
I'm not big on painted wheels, myself..... But those look good....

You kept the rim parts unpainted....... Nice...

D

Thank you...Its what I wanted done...black on silver looks good.

Nice work. Not my taste but it has a definite theme look going there. I like the overall uniqueness of your truck.

ChrisAZ said:
Nice work. Not my taste but it has a definite theme look going there. I like the overall uniqueness of your truck.

Thanks its kinda theme like...black on silver..I fell in love with it after it was done

Damn, I just went and looked at your truck again and it looks great! I love the graphics with the wheels and the whole Silver and Black thing. That's a package Dodge could have run a limited edition of. Still not my cup of tea but I think the overall look of your truck is great.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to keep the truck and make it my own by doing flat black wheels with flat black stripes and flat black headlight backgrounds. I know exactly how my truck would look if I were to keep it and spend the money. Oh yeah, flat black brake calipers too! I have a thing for flat black all of a sudden.

ChrisAZ said:
This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to keep the truck and make it my own by doing flat black wheels with flat black stripes and flat black headlight backgrounds. I know exactly how my truck would look if I were to keep it and spend the money. Oh yeah, flat black brake calipers too! I have a thing for flat black all of a sudden.

:D :D :D :D It would look nice on your truck...But its just a theme of mine..Black and silver:dontknow:

I like the black on silver look!!

Hope the paint holds up!!

Looks nice on the truck!!!:rock:

ntw0rk said:
I like the black on silver look!!

Hope the paint holds up!!

Looks nice on the truck!!!:rock:

Thanks It should hold up..I put alot of coats of paint and clearcoat on it.:dontknow:

Looks good. Let us know how the paint hold out. What type did you use?

Looks good brother. My beast is getting some tasty mods including powder-coated Satin black rims......will take some snaps and post in the next few weeks, can't wait, it's sick. Hopefully your rims don't flake, chip or scratch, paint does that no matter how many coats you use, fingers crossed they last a while though. :)

NRLoweringKitWheels.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back