Got Whooped By A Crossfire Last Nite

There is a crossfire here beating Lambo's....its pretty quick. The owner of the lambo admitted losing to the Crossfire on a forum and stated " Yeah I got beat, but my car still drops panties!" ....I liked that.

linemup said:
Hey now, with a few mod the srt6 can be a little quicker than a stock 10!

I think stock for stock they are dead even, Least thats what i thought i read before. If anyone thinks a srt6 is slow haha they have another thing coming.

they crossfire's are pretty quick, i havent come across one yet nor want to untill i have a little of the "go fast juice" to beat them with :rock:

gtx0227 said:
they crossfire's are pretty quick, i havent come across one yet nor want to untill i have a little of the "go fast juice" to beat them with :rock:
Now GTX, this was with my wifes SUV, If my truck would not outrun one I believe I would burn it!!:eek: :eek:

I dynoed a crossfire once, I loved the select shift auto. It will hold whatever gear you put it in for a dyno run without downshifting. The guy was kinda pissed though as he just spent 1k on mods and got the same hp output.

The SRT-6 is a very capable platform.
I just sold mine this spring, loved that car:rock:

They are rated at 330hp and reviewed at low-mid13s. They were actually about 350hp
There have been more than a handfull of 12.8-12.9 sec stock times by the owners.

Basically 2 mods (3" cai and new pulley) should equal anywhere from as low/fast as 12.2 (seen one guy claim it) to an average of 12.6ish.
Add a tune for a few hundred bucks and you have a low 12 second consistant automatic that is one heck of a sleeper that looks good, handles awesome and is a blast to drive with about 350whp. Cooling system upgrades are essential for quick, consistant, times.

I sold mine for 1 reason, I really want an 08 Viper.:rock:

Heres my old one :(

1026f.jpg

262095.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back