GRAND OPENING DYNO DAY @ POWER PROS in Orange, CA

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power Pros Dyno Grand Opening Meet/BBQ! 12FEB2012

We will be having our Grand Opening Meet/BBQ/DYNO DAY 12FEB2012 starting at 10AM
There will be a BBQ, DJ, Dyno, free giveaways and an opportunity to see what products and services our shop has to offer.

Come by and chill Febuary 12th and grab some food and maybe some free prizes!

Power Pros Dyno
965 N. Batavia
Orange CA 92867

Our 700hp Integra:
jtechcamera428.jpg

We will be having our Grand Opening Meet/BBQ/DYNO DAY 12FEB2012 starting at 10AM
There will be a BBQ, DJ, Dyno, free giveaways and an opportunity to see what products and services our shop has to offer.

Power Pros Dyno
965 N. Batavia
Orange CA 92867

Our 700hp Integra:
jtechcamera428.jpg

cool man! congrats bo:rock:

I will be there.

Sweet! Look forward to meeting you bud

Damm thats my bday have a beer for me

Ill have a couple or 10 for ya boss

I will be there as well. Lets get a strong SoCal turnout for this. Justin has proven to be a great asset to our community.

Nice! Hit up good ole ARCO too lol. Thanks Brad

cool man! congrats bo:rock:

Thanks Tony! Ill be gettin in touch with you real soon hopfully about what we talked about also

Power Pros Dyno
965 N. Batavia
Orange CA 92867

Our 700hp Integra:
jtechcamera428.jpg

Thats just sick.:rock:

I'll just be getting back from Afghan and won't be able to make it but my daughter lives in OC and when I come down to see her....I'll come over and check out the shop and maybe do a dyno run! Good luck guys and look forward to meeting ya!

Rob

I'll just be getting back from Afghan and won't be able to make it but my daughter lives in OC and when I come down to see her....I'll come over and check out the shop and maybe do a dyno run! Good luck guys and look forward to meeting ya!

Rob

NICE MAN. I got pre mobilization training for Afgan in May but from what ive been told we aint even deploying so were kinda just wasting our time lol. We just did SRP/SRE to. And CA National guard wonders why there broke.....

Justin are going to be there on Sunday

Still up in the air man. Army National guard likes to **** ya around :dontknow: But im hoping even if i dont get my suta(military time off request) approved that i can at least get off early sunday to make it down there. I wont have a solid answer untill either friday if i get the time off or Sunday if i can get off early....You can text me sunday and see if im there or in route though bud

12PM, I hoping even if i cant get the weekend off that ill at least be able to be there by about 2-3pm but wont really know untill the day off :argh:

Cool that will give me some time in the morning to take care of a few things. Will you have your truck there?

Cool that will give me some time in the morning to take care of a few things. Will you have your truck there?

I might take the truck there. Seeing if i can get it down to dodge friday morning to have the keys programmed for the stupid imobilizer crap. It runs on my B&G program but i wanna get it running on my stock tune to see if it runs better

I might take the truck there. Seeing if i can get it down to dodge friday morning to have the keys programmed for the stupid imobilizer crap. It runs on my B&G program but i wanna get it running on my stock tune to see if it runs better

Sounds good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back