Grant OEM steering wheel

Jays96GTS06SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one know were to get a Grant OEM steering wheel? They have been discontinued and I cant find one any were.

IMG_6301_zpsv6p42ypt.jpg

Just had this made with an OEM wheel as the base

very nice!!! not sure how it will look with the oem horn cover... Id like to get a new wheel to but I would also need the horn cover,, The dealer has pretty much ruined mine replacing the air bags every couple of months, only 3 times

very nice!!! not sure how it will look with the oem horn cover... Id like to get a new wheel to but I would also need the horn cover,, The dealer has pretty much ruined mine replacing the air bags every couple of months, only 3 times

That's awesome. Guess I'll make sure to put my OEM on back on so they don't damage the Grant wheel.

Got it done at a shop in jersey. Was $750 to have it done, have it mounted, it matches pretty good I can take a pik next time I'm at the shop

Got it done at a shop in jersey. Was $750 to have it done, have it mounted, it matches pretty good I can take a pik next time I'm at the shop

They did a awesome job. I'm sure it looks damn good in the truck. I'm to cheap to fork out $750 bucks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back