Greetings From Indy With A Vision

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As most of you know I am Indy for the Indy With A Vision event.Got up here WE for my stereo install.In the third day of the install.Speakers and subs are in ,head unit is in ,truck is Dynamatted,power and speaker cable ran.Amps are mounted .Should have sound soon.I am having a custom enclosure made since the sub won`t fit in the stock box.Have a smaller Rockford until next week when I can come back and get the box .

There are 25 or something trucks here at the host hotel.More in later.The winery tour is tonight.Tomorrow is the Pro Car Gasoline Alley Car Show and a picnic catered by the Lions Club.SU is the Dodge Transmission Plant Cruise in Kokomo.Supposed to be some DCX concept vehicles and off road racers etc there.

Lots of good people here.:D Been hanging out at the hotel .Got some neat goodies that folks gave out .Hats ,shirts.I gave out some cool NOS lighters in the shape of a nitrous bottle I just got in.

No one from Indy ,Columbus or surrounding areas though.:(

7 states and Canada represented.

Last edited:
Damn, Dave - you sure do get around!

Sounds like a blast. Have fun and stay safe!

Post up some pics when u get a chance...

ROKTMAN said:
As most of you know I am Indy for the Indy With A Vision event.Got up here WE for my stereo install.In the third day of the install.Speakers and subs are in ,head unit is in ,truck is Dynamatted,power and speaker cable ran.Amps are mounted .Should have sound soon.I am having a custom enclosure made since the sub won`t fit in the stock box.Have a smaller Rockford until next week when I can come back and get the box .

There are 25 or something trucks here at the host hotel.More in later.The winery tour is tonight.Tomorrow is the Pro Car Gasoline Alley Car Show and a picnic catered by the Lions Club.SU is the Dodge Transmission Plant Cruise in Kokomo.Supposed to be some DCX concept vehicles and off road racers etc there.

Lots of good people here.:D Been hanging out at the hotel .Got some neat goodies that folks gave out .Hats ,shirts.I gave out some cool NOS lighters in the shape of a nitrous bottle I just got in.

No one from Indy ,Columbus or surrounding areas though.:(

7 states and Canada represented.
Where can I get a lighter?

Quick

DenOfThievz said:
Damn, Dave - you sure do get around!

Sounds like a blast. Have fun and stay safe!

Post up some pics when u get a chance...
ThankSS man.I`ll post some pics of the stereo install as well as the winery tour pics this weekend.

ROKTMAN said:
ThankSS man.I`ll post some pics of the stereo install as well as the winery tour pics this weekend.

I just read this, I guess you will post up some pics this weekend.

FlyingLow said:
I just read this, I guess you will post up some pics this weekend.
Yea Scott my buddy has doccumented the whole install sans the custom box which he will make next week.I`ll get him to post them up soon.We are about and hour away from sounds ......:D

FlyingLow said:
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you are Indy, correct? What does that mean? Got any pics of the new system or the work in progress?
Scott ,send me your addy and I`ll ship you one when I get back in town.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back