Greetings from New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUCATI HAULER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats going on everyone. I am a new member to this forum but have been lurking here for awhile and i am a member on the SRT10FORUM for a while. I am originally from Austin, TX and make trips there often. I am the Proud owner of a 2004 Silver 10 number 2856. The current mods that I know of are Mopar headers, Roe racing throttle body, magna blow exhaust that is falling apart" and for some reason O2 simulators which is leading me to believe the truck has not been tuned. Well just wanted to say hey to everyone and greatly appreciate the wealth of knowledge here.

Brent aka Ducati Hauler

2004 Ram SRT-10
2011 Ducati 848 EVO

Welcome.......

Welcome.......

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome. How do you know the Magnablow is falling apart?

Well where the pipe meets the muffler on each end the no matter how tight I make the clamps the pipes keep getting loose. The hangers I had to have rewelded but it is what it is. I am looking at getting the Borla catback, SCT tuner from Torrie and new O2 senors. I have had to replace the TPS and IAC recently and my truck still has idle issue every now and then.

Welcome from your adjoining country of Texas :D
Have family in Metarie..... The Weavers. You know them?:D

welcome from houma area. and please stock up on beer and :beer: get that truck to high ground !!!!!! storm coming and its 3- 5 feet below sea level there !!!! enjoy your ride bro , truck has given nothing but thrills for the last 5 years :))))))):beer::elefant::elefant:

Welcome!!!!! Me and Gunu are from Houma. One day were gonna have to get together and Drink a few Beers or do a little running at the track. There's one other Black QC around down here, don't think he's on here thou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back