Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey VTCOA, just picked up a silver 05 QC and lovin it. Found my way here from DTW, enjoying the information I've found here so far. Well, time to go dig around in the DIY section, see you around.

Welcome to the Family

Welcome RR!:burnout: :burnout:

Congrats on you truck...SRT'S RULE...Welcome to the site...:burnout:
This site is pretty cool...Gives you a lot of ideas...:D

RoadRunner said:
Hey VTCOA, just picked up a silver 05 QC and lovin it. Found my way here from DTW, enjoying the information I've found here so far. Well, time to go dig around in the DIY section, see you around.

Hey RoadRunner is your name Rick

2004HEMI LRM - You probably won't find many/any posts from me, I'm more of a lurker than a poster. Unfortunately I enjoy trucks more than I know about them so I don't have a lot to contribute, however I hope that will change with the SRT.

RoadRunner said:
2004HEMI LRM - You probably won't find many/any posts from me, I'm more of a lurker than a poster. Unfortunately I enjoy trucks more than I know about them so I don't have a lot to contribute, however I hope that will change with the SRT.
Exactly were i was at when i got here, And pretty much still am. But i try to jump in even if it is just to welcome a new comer. It's kind of nice just to be involved. Don't let some of these guys intimidate you out of posting, Or just responding to a post you find interesting. Welcome, And enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back