grrr

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in the barracks here on Fort Hood. I don't want to park the 10 in the parking lot here, so I have a 10x20' storage room I keep it in. I went for a little drive today, got an oil change, filled it up, and went back and parked it.
Not 5 min. later what do I see??? A freakin Ferrari!!! I don't know what year it was... looked like an Enzo. Did they make them in bright yellow?
He didn't pay much attention to me in my Escape lol.
Man, I wish I had seen it 10 min prior. Would have made for a good time, and a more interresting post:dontknow: Maybe I'll catch him later

would have been sweet for sure:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Those cars kick some serious a$$. A stock 10 would probably hang with it for the first 50 to 75 feet, after that, say goodnight baby. But, it would be cool getting your arse nailed by a car designed after F1's finest. Yellow Enzo's? Not sure on that one. Ferrari has been known to do other colors.

red, yellow and black are the three colors. IF you could have bought one for the sticker price it was like $695K. I never heard of one going for that though. Not that I would somehow know anyone who could have bought it for the sticker price.

l8rg8rz said:
red, yellow and black are the three colors. IF you could have bought one for the sticker price it was like $695K. I never heard of one going for that though. Not that I would somehow know anyone who could have bought it for the sticker price.

There are a few on autotrader for like 150k

only Ferrari owners were "invited" to purchase one. the driver seat was made to fit the owner. $695,000 not many. usually 1 mil. plus. one has to check with Ferrari to sell it & have the next guy "checked" out.
$150,000 for an Enzo??????? what in the world was wrong with it?????????

OOPS I mean 1.5 mill.:embarassed: Damn I should have tried to chase him down in the escape. You never know, he might have run out of gas:dontknow:

be neat just to see one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back