GSP caught cheating?

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't have time to watch this PPV fights, watched um on the internet, but now I wonder how all the breaks in between rounds looked. This isn't making excuses in any way for BJ, but I do look at this as cheating. I fight MMA, I would be PISSED if I tried to oma platta or triangle someone and my legs just slipped off with no effort from them because they had vasoline on thier body. High guard or rubber guard, say goodbye to them if your opponent is greased up. GSP just dropped a few notches in my mind. Even the handler yelled at them for putting vasoline on GSP. Blatent cheating in my mind, no matter if he won or lost. GSP should be suspended for a while like Sylvia and Sherk did when they got caught cheating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYB1XP5LUc&feature=related
YouTube - VaselineGate Part 2
YouTube - VaselineGate Part 3

Lets see what you guys think, please watch all the videos before posting any derogatory responses.

Last edited:
if penn went into that fight thinking that was the only way to beat GSP then he has other problems then just the vasoline. That Is not as bad as whats his nuts plastering his hand wrap before the fight with Roy Jones Jr. and saying he didnt know, my ass. Now that is cheating.

I hear ya Devil Dog, would it have changed the outcome of the fight? Most likely not, unless BJ coulda pulled off a sub. I gotta go watch the fight again, but I do remember his guard being more effective early on, then his guard just went downhill. No doubt about it that his guard was affected by the vasoline applied to GSP, imo he was put in a very dangerous spot as well. Not cool, not honorable, and in most states not even legal. GSP's cornermen need to be disciplined most of all.

ViperPowa said:
I hear ya Devil Dog, would it have changed the outcome of the fight? Most likely not, unless BJ coulda pulled off a sub. I gotta go watch the fight again, but I do remember his guard being more effective early on, then his guard just went downhill. No doubt about it that his guard was affected by the vasoline applied to GSP, imo he was put in a very dangerous spot as well. Not cool, not honorable, and in most states not even legal. GSP's cornermen need to be disciplined most of all.
true, but once the prize money gets that high shit is gonna happen. I really want to see how far Brock can go, if he takes this more serious then any of his other careers, the beast will be unbeatable. doesnt matter I am a Spyder Fan. Now there is competition that is hard to train for. when is his next fight. Last one was here Tickets where gone in an hour. Hey if Dana White is smart He has center attention for fights since boxing is a joke nowadays:marchmellow: Seriously who is gonna beat klitschko(s/p) except his brother and thats not gonna happen. So Ufc has a chance to replace friday night fights, if they can keep the bs to a minimum.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UQFmYVMkM

GSP blocked off sirculation to his arms so they would swell and he couldn't hit hard. BJpenn is a bitch. He should have been training instead of going on vacation ;)

It also doesn't suprize me that the OP is from hawaii. Ironically, I watched the fight at a hawaiian family's house. They were about as arrogant as BJpenn.. or a Gator/Steeler fan if you will.

this thread = :bawling:

Pretyflywiteguy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UQFmYVMkM

GSP blocked off sirculation to his arms so they would swell and he couldn't hit hard. BJpenn is a bitch. He should have been training instead of going on vacation ;)

It also doesn't suprize me that the OP is from hawaii. Ironically, I watched the fight at a hawaiian family's house. They were about as arrogant as BJpenn.. or a Gator/Steeler fan if you will.

this thread = :bawling:
BJ Penn is no Bitch...Iv'e rolled with him a couple times and I can tell you that your assumption is not valid in the least. With that being said I don't think BJ could beat GSP on a good day. GSP is a freak of nature and I am not a fan of his either....I don't like anything Canadian except Sergio :D BJ lost nothing in my eyes with that loss...He is still a beast and hits like a 205 pounder and has unlimited potential...everyone loses. Anyone can be beat on any given day for a multitude of reasons. Loses in MMA are not like loses in Boxing. Boxing is one dimensional and boring.....MMA is the ultimate for of fighting in it's purest sense...I am not only a life long practitioner in many forms and disciplines, I am a ardent fan and a teacher. To say in a blanket statement BJ Penn is a Bitch is a Fool's statement.

TheSickness said:
BJ Penn is no Bitch...Iv'e rolled with him a couple times and I can tell you that your assumption is not valid in the least. With that being said I don't think BJ could beat GSP on a good day. GSP is a freak of nature and I am not a fan of his either....I don't like anything Canadian except Sergio :D BJ lost nothing in my eyes with that loss...He is still a beast and hits like a 205 pounder and has unlimited potential...everyone loses. Anyone can be beat on any given day for a multitude of reasons. Loses in MMA are not like loses in Boxing. Boxing is one dimensional and boring.....MMA is the ultimate for of fighting in it's purest sense...I am not only a life long practitioner in many forms and disciplines, I am a ardent fan and a teacher. To say in a blanket statement BJ Penn is a Bitch is a Fool's statement.

mikey I thought you were kidding when you said you were gay, but really have many guys have you "rolled" with????:D :D :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back