GT-R at Sacramento

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
redsrt10015.jpg

redsrt10016.jpg

redsrt10013.jpg

i want one.....did you catch the times he ran?

Don't hate just because it is foreign ... Yeah that beast was in the 11's... and it had been racing in dirt before it made its way to the track. Broke all 4 wheels loose at launch trapped 112 I think.

nonono... i prefer my ...928MFrontQuarter.jpgin creation... i don't have a 100 years to spend on earth but sure some extra sec's...:p :D :D :D :D

KINGMADE said:
Don't hate just because it is foreign ... Yeah that beast was in the 11's... and it had been racing in dirt before it made its way to the track. Broke all 4 wheels loose at launch trapped 112 I think.

Nothing special, I spun first and second and trapped a 117, thats in a car made in 1996, but it did have a short throw shifter:D

It is not a top end car... it is a shit and get heart attack at launch... always looks good to come from behind, but if you don't make it before the end of the 1/4th it doesn't matter what speed you are going when you get there.

KINGMADE said:
It is not a top end car... it is a shit and get heart attack at launch... always looks good to come from behind, but if you don't make it before the end of the 1/4th it doesn't matter what speed you are going when you get there.

No doubt that the car is fast from a dig, just doesnt appeal to me. but I will give it respect! the thing is just geared for a 1/4 mile

BurntRubber said:
No doubt that the car is fast from a dig, just doesnt appeal to me. but I will give it respect! the thing is just geared for a 1/4 mile

What is going to be cool, is when someone turns it into a top end rocket :D

11's at 112? seems it should be faster than that... i think its a cool car. pretty quick for a v6

Hrmmm..I heard it trapped 122, and it as running 11.40's.......112 is a mid-high 12 second run

--wes

might have been 122

but i have seen 115 mph run a 11.9 Trailblazer ss with a 427. I also read that it hit the line at 11.8

JRSVIPR said:
Did you get to see it make any runs?
No I missed it everytime it went down the track, but I was told by a guy there that is was running 11.80's losing traction with all four off the line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back