GTG in the SW Atlanta area

FATJACK said:
Drive the truck Puss, it's waterproof.:argh: :argh:

If I wanted any of your mouth I would have jiggled my zipper!!!!! :argh: :D

Take 85 to exit 47 (Newnan/ Peachtree City)
From North 85 turn Right, South 85 turn Left on to Bullsboro Dr. / GA34 E.
Go about a mile and turn right onto Shenandoah. For about 1.5 miles.
Go through the only light and take to the first stop sign, turn right. This will be Highwood’s Parkway.
Take until it dead ends and turn right again. This will be Greenview Dr. :D
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

161 Greenview Dr. Newnan, GA. 30265
517-672-0229

See you there

mike...talked with john (supercar10f1)...doc/dmv has cleared him to "safely operate a motor vehicle" (watch out!:D)...emailing him your directions from here, and passing him your number as well...

you kids have fun...sorry i couldn't make it, mike....

and yes...the chicken farm is way to far....backup past the goat herd on the left;) :D

viperhauler said:
mike...talked with john (supercar10f1)...doc/dmv has cleared him to "safely operate a motor vehicle" (watch out!:D)...emailing him your directions from here, and passing him your number as well...

you kids have fun...sorry i couldn't make it, mike....

and yes...the chicken farm is way to far....backup past the goat herd on the left;) :D

That's great news that John's going to be able to drive hisself! :congrats: :rock:

But you're not coming now Dan? :dontknow:

Good news guys. Weatherman says no rain for Sat. Looks like Sunday it will rain like a cow pissing on a flat rock:dontknow:

Now I got to go wash the truck.:D
See you guys tomorrow.:burnout:

I'm trying to sneak out of work early, but it looks like I'll be showing up the same time as you guys. LOL

Roz-SRT said:
That's great news that John's going to be able to drive hisself! :congrats: :rock:

But you're not coming now Dan? :dontknow:
talked to mike when he first posted...told him the only reason i wouldn't go is my work load....and i'm not as far along on this job as i want to be...looked promising last week...but this one hasn't been as good:mad:....next time....

but hey..i did my part...i got john's ass to go:rock:...:D

viperhauler said:
talked to mike when he first posted...told him the only reason i wouldn't go is my work load....and i'm not as far along on this job as i want to be...looked promising last week...but this one hasn't been as good:mad:....next time....

but hey..i did my part...i got john's ass to go:rock:...:D
Wish you could make it, maybe next time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back