GTG in the SW Atlanta area

MikeNice

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to put together a GTG at my house the first weekend in August, we just moved from Michigan and are finally settled.
Is there any interest, and how many? I'll get the food and drinks, BYOB if you like something out of the ordinary.

Exit 47 off of 85, in Newnan GA. 30265 if your looking for distance.

Let me know
Mike

Hey Mike!

I should be able to make it down, pending what my work schedule looks like that weekend. PM me and I'll send you my 404 cell.

Thanks for hosting a GTG, man. Definitely hope I can make it.

Maybe the boys from Chatty will ride down, only about an hour and a half for them (or a little longer for Jack :p).

BriteCrawler said:
Hey Mike!

I should be able to make it down, pending what my work schedule looks like that weekend. PM me and I'll send you my 404 cell.

Thanks for hosting a GTG, man. Definitely hope I can make it.

Maybe the boys from Chatty will ride down, only about an hour and a half for them (or a little longer for Jack :p).

PM Sent,

To all, if need be we have a spare room, 2 air mattresses and plenty of extra room.
There is also several Hotels in the area.

Last edited:
Hmmmm,8hrs and 505 miles !!! Hmmmmmm !!!!:dontknow:

Can we bring Ho's?

Hell, I live in Carrollton, Mike. I'm working the first weekend in August, but may can get Sat. off. Alright all you Chattanoogies,and surrounding area(Jack, Jimi, Mark, Larry,Mutt) get off ya'lls a$$'s and make a showing. Also Mike, If there is anything I can do to help out with this, shoot me a p.m.

04rcmoneypit said:
Hell, I live in Carrollton, Mike. I'm working the first weekend in August, but may can get Sat. off. Alright all you Chattanoogies,and surrounding area(Jack, Jimi, Mark, Larry,Mutt) get off ya'lls a$$'s and make a showing. Also Mike, If there is anything I can do to help out with this, shoot me a p.m.
Any tittie bars close by???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back