Guages for sale

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some srt guages a while back and installed them in my car. Unfortunately they dont match my stock guages, so i am going to sell these and buy ones that do match. I bought them for $200, with no senders or light kits. I have all the needed senders ($200) and the light kits ($20).
The gauges are air/fuel, boost/vac and fuel pressure. All have the ultralite finsih with and read "SRT". Asking $300 which would include shipping. The mounting cups are not included.

Attachments

• guages.jpg
    guages.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 143
MUTT said:
Bought some srt guages a while back and installed them in my car. Unfortunately they dont match my stock guages, so i am going to sell these and buy ones that do match. I bought them for $200, with no senders or light kits. I have all the needed senders ($200) and the light kits ($20).
The gauges are air/fuel, boost/vac and fuel pressure. All have the ultralite finsih with and read "SRT". Asking $300 which would include shipping. The mounting cups are not included.

Hey mutt, send a pm to viperjeff, he has an idea on the thing you suggested last nite about my site bo:rock: get with him on it if ya know what I means;)

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
GAYFIRE GUAGES?:star: :star: :p ...DO THEY LIGHT UP PINK?:dontknow: :D

Sold to the gay in yellow :D

j/k

VJ

Venom Power said:
How did you get SRT on the A/F gauge? That looks nice..
bought them that way from another member...unfortunately they dont match the guages in the srt-6, so i am selling these to buy the ones that match...

TAKING OFFERS:rock:

I wish that I needed a boost gauge....is the AF the standard one that does the lightshow or has it been modified ?

--wes

Hey Muttso, Is the A/F Guage considered "Broadband" ???

BTW who is the good looking heffer in your avatar???

FATJACK said:
Hey Muttso, Is the A/F Guage considered "Broadband" ???

BTW who is the good looking heffer in your avatar???

lol...I think you mean wideband. Basically what I was asking as well or if it is the dancing lights narrowband gauge.

--wes

hehe if you get that guage can i plug my laptop into it so i can check my email

it is a narrow and air/fuel gauge

and the "heffer" is my daughter who is graduating at 15....just proud of her and decided to show her off

Hey Fatjack, how does your shoe taste

MUTT said:
it is a narrow and air/fuel gauge

and the "heffer" is my daughter who is graduating at 15....just proud of her and decided to show her off

I am sure Mutt understands. She is a cutie, he has to be very proud.
Pftttt ... damn shoe.

FATJACK said:
I am sure Mutt understands. She is a cutie, he has to be very proud.
Pftttt ... damn shoe.

hehe your on a roll fatjack ,,its called eat some crow lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back