Guess this answers the question of what happens when...

OKay... That was interesting and unexpected...

Next question is... Where the F did you find that?

I think the funniest part is the fact that the driver got suited up and put on a helmet while the guy in the back is just sitting there without a helmet or seatbelt. :dontknow: (must be an in-law :D )

Yea that was pretty obvious that was going to happen. The totaly shocking part was the dude in strapped in the driver seat wearing a helmet but the bone head in the back didn't, actually that is just funny

VA VIPERAM said:
I think the funniest part is the fact that the driver got suited up and put on a helmet while the guy in the back is just sitting there without a helmet or seatbelt. :dontknow: (must be an in-law :D )

LOL! I was going to say something about that too! ..... rof....

Inertia, it's all about inertia. What would happen if he shot it the other way??? Think about it before you answer.

This is actually very similar to an experiment they did on mythbusters that involved running a car up into a moving semi trailer, ala night rider.

why does the guy in back only have a jean jacket and the guy driving have gloves, leathers, helmet equipment?LOLOLOL

Stinker said:
why does the guy in back only have a jean jacket and the guy driving have gloves, leathers, helmet equipment?LOLOLOL

The guy in the back is a Japanese Hillbilly.;) :p :D

What was missing was the famous statement, "here, hold my beer" which was uttered just before he climbed on board.:D

The guy in the back had more balls.................:alberteinstein:..... :alberteinstein: .....:alberteinstein:

FSTJACK said:
The guy in the back had more balls.................:alberteinstein:..... :alberteinstein: .....:alberteinstein:

That's bad Jack.:ahhhhh:

You should ban yourself for a minimum of 24 hours after that one.;) :p :D :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back