Guess what happened guys

SlowRedTruck

Reaction score
I got up friday morning got ready for work i go outside to turn my truck on everythings fine. I go to open my gate and as i start walking to my truck i see that my license plate right light is out so cool its only the bulb. I get under it and see that the socket to the light bulb is gone and the small black harness is missing also. So im thinking some punk ripped it off yeah right i look over at my dog and hes chewing on the gray socket part where the light bulbs goes and i think he ate the harness. So does anyone now where i kind find the harness or pig tail not to sure what its called. Called Dodge and they said they cant sell me just that part i would have to buy the whole assembly.

If i understand what your saying you need the grey piece that holds the bulb and the plug that goes to that correct or do you need more?

Got a few of the sockets, Junk yard will let me cut the plug what else do you need?

dude if he ate the harness you may need to take him to the vet. That shit will get wrapped up in his intestines.:dontknow:

what kind of dawg????

SlowRedTruck said:
I got up friday morning got ready for work i go outside to turn my truck on everythings fine. I go to open my gate and as i start walking to my truck i see that my license plate right light is out so cool its only the bulb. I get under it and see that the socket to the light bulb is gone and the small black harness is missing also. So im thinking some punk ripped it off yeah right i look over at my dog and hes chewing on the gray socket part where the light bulbs goes and i think he ate the harness. So does anyone now where i kind find the harness or pig tail not to sure what its called. Called Dodge and they said they cant sell me just that part i would have to buy the whole assembly.

Try searching this site for the Mopar connector/repair kit.

http://dto.vftis.com/mopar/main.asp

FYI: you'll probably need the service manual & wiring diagrams and connector ID's so that you can select the correct repair part. Or better yet, take the internet link to your parts guy and have them pull up the correct items.

Last edited:
FastRam said:
Try searching this site for the Mopar connector/repair kit.

http://dto.vftis.com/mopar/main.asp

FYI: you'll probably need the service manual & wiring diagrams and connector ID's so that you can select the correct repair part. Or better yet, take the internet link to your parts guy and have them pull up the correct items.

sounds like a neat site, if i could open it:(

ZCx said:
sounds like a neat site, if i could open it:(

Does the link work? I just tried it and the site opened up OK. Although, when I entered the site for the first time and tried to search for a part, the list of available parts took a few minutes to appear. If you're still having problems, try typing the address into your browser and see if that works. FYI: the site address was sourced from the 2005 DR parts manual, electrical section.

Django said:
It's a dog.............................

It doesn't know any better.........

D

CORRECTION TIM!!! With a genuine Mopar part coursing through it, now it's a DOdGe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* Ohh, I hope that'll be the corniest thing I say today.

FastRam said:
Does the link work? I just tried it and the site opened up OK. Although, when I entered the site for the first time and tried to search for a part, the list of available parts took a few minutes to appear. If you're still having problems, try typing the address into your browser and see if that works. FYI: the site address was sourced from the 2005 DR parts manual, electrical section.

yeah man. the link works.

from what i can tell my adobe is MIA.

downloadin adobe now

Venom Power said:
CORRECTION TIM!!! With a genuine Mopar part coursing through it, now it's a DOdGe

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* Ohh, I hope that'll be the corniest thing I say today.

the day is very young antknee. odds are against ya :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Well, I've had em chew weird thngs as puppies but never seen a grown dog eat a car. What would possess him (her) to do that? Some breeds (boxers) express anger with their master by chewing up their stuff, had a friend who's boxer ate the interior of his brand new car because he was left too long. Weird!:dontknow:

i was workin at my buddy's house and had my trailer in the backyard...his (ehem) boxer ate the wiring right off the front of it...went to hook it back up, ad there was nothin but 4 wires dangling from under the trailer...then the chewed up the blocks to keep it from rolling away...he was just over a year old...so ..... go figure...

SlowRedTruck said:

The son of a bitch has been tied up sence then. Hes a pit bull and hes a pup he tears everything up just went to the petsco yesterday i was looking for a shock collar. Well one of the girls asked me if i needed some help yeah told her what i was looking for and looked at me funny. She told me shocking him wouldnt really do any good just piss him of even more:D But i took pics of the damage not to sure how to post the pics but i while try. Oh not to sure it he ate the the black harness just couldnt find it and OSO if u coud check that out for me that would be cool.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    600.1 KB · Views: 58
  • light.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back