Guess who beat a RC SRT10 tonight

How is a lightning superior? The srt10 comes from the factory faster, it comes on 22" wheels (not tiny little 17's)' it has a better and bigger interior' it has navigation, has an amp and sub, it has better body lines than an L, and it has a fucking v10. The only thing you guys have is more parts for cheaper and a truck anyone that has 13,000 dollars can buy.

I found a local RC with a row. Does LR and vtcoa ok the race ? Unsure if he is built. I hope he is at least on forged internals.

How is a lightning superior? The srt10 comes from the factory faster, it comes on 22" wheels (not tiny little 18's)' it has a better and bigger interior' it has navigation, has an amp and sub, it has better body lines than an L, and it has a fucking v10. The only thing you guys have is more parts for cheaper and a truck anyone that has 13,000 dollars can buy.

Fixed

Your video quality sucks. But at least you took the time to actually find a race and video it. And I agree is was a legit kill. I would still like to race you.

Please tell your buddy that I have an awesome set of matching cams that will make his truck uber fast and I will let them go real cheap. :hmmmm2:

How is a lightning superior? The srt10 comes from the factory faster, it comes on 22" wheels (not tiny little 17's)' it has a better and bigger interior' it has navigation, has an amp and sub, it has better body lines than an L, and it has a fucking v10. The only thing you guys have is more parts for cheaper and a truck anyone that has 13,000 dollars can buy.

Produced in limited number in 1993, 1994 and 1995. Originally offered in black or red, the color white was added for 1994 and 1995. There were a total of 11,563 Ford Lightning trucks procuded of the first generation

Ford re-introduced the Lightning in 1999 based on the new-for-1997 F150
Produced from 1999 through 2004, a total of 28,124 :laugh::listen:
PERFORMANCE
0-60 mph 6.2 seconds
Quarter mile 14.6 seconds @ 97 mph
Top speed 140 mph/225 kph

built from 2004-2006 dodge built 8952 dodge ram srt10s
The basics:
•Officially announced; these specs confirmed 11/03 (published 2/03!)
•0-60 in 5.2 seconds
•13.8 second quarter mile
•.92 g skid-pad
•World's speed record set February 2, 2004
:thrasher::driver:

39,687 ford lightnings later they are still bragging about beating a bone stock truck, My bet is BillyF still lives at home:marchmellow:

magazines are too biased especially truck trend, they have been known to do it before;)

either way the little unfortunate ones are always trying to catch up with the legendary king:rock:

Produced in limited number in 1993, 1994 and 1995. Originally offered in black or red, the color white was added for 1994 and 1995. There were a total of 11,563 Ford Lightning trucks procuded of the first generation

Ford re-introduced the Lightning in 1999 based on the new-for-1997 F150
Produced from 1999 through 2004, a total of 28,124 :laugh::listen:
PERFORMANCE
0-60 mph 6.2 seconds
Quarter mile 14.6 seconds @ 97 mph

Top speed 140 mph/225 kph

built from 2004-2006 dodge built 8952 dodge ram srt10s
The basics:
•Officially announced; these specs confirmed 11/03 (published 2/03!)
•0-60 in 5.2 seconds
•13.8 second quarter mile
•.92 g skid-pad
•World's speed record set February 2, 2004
:thrasher::driver:

39,687 ford lightnings later they are still bragging about beating a bone stock truck, My bet is BillyF still lives at home:marchmellow:

Gen1 stats

Congrats on the win but your a fucking idiot. Don't post street racing videos here moron. Go to the track and race girlfriend. You want to give away your license too? Your video SUCKS! Your trucks needs 1 more major mod........A Driver Mod. Why don't you Lightning guys brag at the track.:mad::mad:

T
Congrats on the win but your a fucking idiot. Don't post street racing videos here moron. Go to the track and race girlfriend. You want to give away your license too? Your video SUCKS! Your trucks needs 1 more major mod........A Driver Mod. Why don't you Lightning guys brag at the track.:mad::mad:

I agree, I don't know who's more pathetic, you for posting that video or your dumbass friend racing you in a stock 10 vs your modded truck so you can make fun of him. That shit won't fly if you race some of us others that are modded as well.

WTF was that a vid ? The only thing I could see is the first part when the 10 was ahead of you ?? Make a real vid before you post that crap. FAIL !!!

Wow! I can't have a little fun racing around with a friend without you clowns hating? :dontknow:
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed the video :thefinger:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back