Guess who just got a gopro hero 3? Me

Happy Birthday Ray! You gonna drive down to Mexico soon and show us how to spank everything on the street? :rock:

Happy Birthday Ray! You gonna drive down to Mexico soon and show us how to spank everything on the street? :rock:

I'm gonna install it in my truck and leave it just in case...but 2 things I'm to far from Mexico an you will never hear Mexican music on my radio lol

I'm glad I didn't have my 10 when I was a young punk I wouldn't respect it or see the collector quality in it

My brother got one about two weeks ago it's a good camera, shoots nice videos.

99% of people cant use the camera for what it's rated for. Who has a 2K of 4K TV or editing programs right now? Great camera YES. I just put together an editing system that can do 4K. I will get the Hero3 but for most the Hero 2 is all that someone needs.

99% of people cant use the camera for what it's rated for. Who has a 2K of 4K TV or editing programs right now? Great camera YES. I just put together an editing system that can do 4K. I will get the Hero3 but for most the Hero 2 is all that someone needs.

I agree most people will not know the difference. But the it is nice to have the wifi to connect to the phone and since we scuba dive the 3 is suppose to have a better lense for under water so will see how it works for under water videos.

This is how I have my go pros in my 10

29njfwh.jpg

I agree most people will not know the difference. But the it is nice to have the wifi to connect to the phone and since we scuba dive the 3 is suppose to have a better lense for under water so will see how it works for under water videos.

I have wifi for the Hero2 as well but its a separate item. I've also heard the Hero3 is better underwater. Also you don't get as much of a fisheye look.

You still have the camera's mounted in the front end of your truck Brad?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back