Guess who's getting some tonight!!!

Reaction score
FYI***THIS IS A LONG STORY, WHERE I RAMBLE AND RAMBLE:marchmellow: :sheep: :slug:

I have had my eye on this ring for a while, settle down, just a birthstone ring I have wanted for a long time. Anyway, Bill decided to get it for me for Christmas but I wanted to go with him to get it so I could have my finger sized and then we could go out to lunch. We planned on going Wednesday afternoon before he had to be to work, BUT, Weds morning my mom calls and my sister had her baby! Little girl, (Allison Jennifer- 6lbs,4oz and cute as a button). So my ring was put off for another day, so I thought because I never thought Bill would go in the mall with all the chaos and crowds without me. I was dissapointed but it was ok.

Bill called me when he got off work and asked me if I could call the guy at helzburg and ask him to put that ring on hold fort him to pick up on Friday.

Well, I thought I had been patient long enough! FRIDAY! I was thinking (and said) Why cant you get your ass out of bed early enough to get it tomorrow!

Bill grumbled in a pathedic voice like he felt bad, "but I'll be too tired"

I sighed and said it was ok as long as I got it before Valentines day and he had to open his presents when he got home. (Bill would not open what I got him until he got mine and it was killing me because I suck at secrets.)

Anyways, Bill opened his and said he felt really bad, I said it was ok and kissed him.

Then...Bill pulled a ring box out of his pocket and set it on the table!!!
I felt like such an ass! He tricked me so good. I had never been so surprised!:love:

Until, I was back watching TV and Bill said
"You have no idea how good I am..."
Of course I said yes I do know
and he preseded to say I wouldn't even see how good he is even though it was right in front of my face.
and I again said O I know, trust me!

While we were having this little conversation Bill kept putting things on the coffee table in front of me like the empty ring box, then the dogs tennis ball and after over 5 minutes of it sitting there and Bill starring at it I finally noticed a second box on the table.:shot:
Wow I'm slow! I even looked at the table for about a minute trying to figure out what the hell he was looking at.

The second box was the matching necklace to my ring. I am such a lucky girl!
I thought I knew my present and he pulled one over on me...TWICE!

I feel so special!

I am definatly at his demand tonight!!!!!::beerglass::handkiss: :lollypop: :knuddel: :lollypop::nurse: :lollypop::reddy: :girl:

IMGP0068.jpg

IMGP0065.jpg

And, Ofcourse, My new Neice!
MeandBaby.jpg

BaBY.jpg

Very Nice. Congratulations!

Nice story Karen. You do have a good man.

Now, you know this has to be my reply...

More pics of last night are required...

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
Thanks! O and with all this excitment I forgot to mention how much I love this guy!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Sorry to go all soft on you guys:girl:

It's OK Karen,underneath all their Gruff and Tuff exteriors,these guyz are Marshmallows !!!!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
It's OK Karen,underneath all their Gruff and Tuff exteriors,these guyz are Marshmallows !!!!!:rock: :rock:

I'm a furry marshmallow? Damn, that's a discusting thought.:eek: :marchmellow: :puke:

Great story! Lot's of Best Wishes to both of you. BUT if you want to keep our attention, when writting romance novels, you must get to the sex alot sooner! :p Congrats!:love:

So, uh . . . Karen. . .

Was it best 32.365 seconds of your life or what?!? :D

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
I am definatly at his demand tonight!!!!!::beerglass::handkiss: :lollypop: :knuddel: :lollypop::nurse: :lollypop::reddy: :girl:
:D
:needpics:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back