Guess who's getting some tonight!!!

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
Oh I was talking jewls ol' right, just not that kind if you know what i mean! Sorry the pics AND video are staying in our valt.:elefant: :rock:
Prof will be so disappointed :D :D

Glad you got your ring and necklace - they are very pretty :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wifey said:
Prof will be so disappointed :D :D

Glad you got your ring and necklace - they are very pretty :rock: :rock: :rock:
Thank you! I know its not a big diamoand but I love it just as much. It means so much to me.
Bill may have a bad ass truck, but even he has a soft side to bring me to my knees. I pert near cried!
I love him !!!! :love:
OK OK OK , I'm done embarassing the poor guy, (I may never get anything again if I go too far...like with pics...PROF!!!!! :proud: )

And don't worry all, it wont be long before I'm giving him shit like usual again!:fight: )

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
Bill may have a bad ass truck, but even he has a soft side to bring me to my knees.

Oh, Prof will love this almost as well as a video - he can use his imagination ;) ;) ;) :D :D :rock:

O.K.

I got the mental image. But to be sure I am not being too creative...just PM the images...thanks in advance Karen...

Wifey, standby I will share.

Prof said:
O.K.

I got the mental image. But to be sure I am not being too creative...just PM the images...thanks in advance Karen...

Wifey, standby I will share.

Now why in the hell does Wifey get a set and I don't?:dontknow: :mad: ;)

Silverback said:
Now why in the hell does Wifey get a set and I don't?:dontknow: :mad: ;)
Cuz you are an Ape??? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :confused: :D

TheSickness said:
and 50 % dumb Bitch :D :p I hope my math is right :dontknow: :D

You forgot about that 10% of krazy...remember Sybil??:dontknow:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You forgot about that 10% of krazy...remember Sybil??:dontknow:
Now I know why you have a hard time as a flight stewardess :D Your Math sucks worse then mine.....That would equal 127 % :D :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back