Gunmetal Nightrunner Rims look best on what colour truck?

SRT-10 Fanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any colour? Yellow looks great, on a white CE as well? Anybody has some pix of these rims on their "not black" trucks?

They look good on red too:rock: Fstjack has them on his red truck:D

I've been on here over a year and have yet to see Fstjack's truck(s). I would like to, though!

That looks HAWT on silver...seen 'em on yeller and it definitely looked cool too... :top:

EMT/SRT said:
I've been on here over a year and have yet to see Fstjack's truck(s). I would like to, though!
Yea come to think ouf it I have never seen or heard anything about it either:confused:

I think he took the red one to Justin on Monday of this week:dontknow: Maybe he's taking it to Panama:D

I plan on getting those rims for my truck. Think I will look pretty good. If not, there going black :D

walbert said:
I plan on getting those rims for my truck. Think I will look pretty good. If not, there going black :D

NR wheels would definatly kick ass on gunmetal gray!!:rock: :rock: Go for it;)

kyle's srt10 said:
NR wheels would definatly kick ass on gunmetal gray!!:rock: :rock: Go for it;)

Got to call Stinker and get my exhaust and grill first.......
This truck is so gonna cost me money......

Woo Hoo My 100th post :party:

I own a Night Runner and IMO, silver looks the best. I like the rims, awesome factory colour but for my tastes the color is in between standard style rims and black, I like black wheels/vehicles (stealth) and decided to have my rims powder coated black as it was tantalisingly too close to being black but still had days where it would "bling" in the sun. Black suits black trucks best. Period.

'Nuff Said...

mt14-vi.jpg

walbert said:

You're doing what I would have done with my gray 06. NR headlights and wheels or black wheels and black stripes.

ChrisAZ said:
You're doing what I would have done with my gray 06. NR headlights and wheels or black wheels and black stripes.

I also thought about dark gray stripes.
If the rims go to black, then black stripes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back