Hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeags777

Reaction score
Hello forum!! Name is Steve, So Cal native, sports enthusiast, IT consultant, and hookah connoisseur. Few days ago I stumbled upon some pics of the venom hood and my jaw dropped. After doing a few Google searches, I found VTCOA and was just in awe of all the visual mods and performance mods and the liveliness of the forum, so i joined!! I own a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 QC (non-viper) and I absolutely love it. Hopefully one day I'll sport a viper edition but for now, I'll be reading and soaking it all up.

I actually wanted to know if the venom hood is specific to only the Viper edition RAMs or if they can be made for my RAM.

Anyways, nice to be here!!

The SRT-1 is a Ram 1500.... It'll fit.

Welcome to the asylum.......

Some may begin using the word "poser" on ya... So hunker down for it...

D

Welcome to the club....like Tim said it will work on your truck but the Venom hood is no longer being made...may be possible to buy one from one of the members that own one...I think less than 30 were made..

Welcome and enjoy. MV Preformance a vender here used to sell a hood. You could check with them.

Welcome to the club POSER!! JK! We have plenty of non Viper Rams around here. Kick back and enjoy.

Welcome to the RBC Mike, the Venom hood IS still in production. PM Stinker or check JTS Venom Performance.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back