Hammer Motorsports CIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hammer Motorsports CIA. TEST MULE NEEDED!!!!

Proto-Type Test Mule needed in Nashville Tenn for a CIA that will actually make HP, One week'ish!!!!!!!!!!! Dyno proven

Some of you may remember that I was going on and on about a intake for the 5.7 and 6.1's that a guy designed, made and then proved the tech on the dyno. He has gained awesome numbers higher than any other intake on the market for Hemi Rams, RT's and SRT-8's. Well I'm tryin to get him into the viper truck universe.

Here is the thread I started.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=72003

I emediatly got a response from a rep of Hammer Motorsports. They to have been interested in breaking the Viper Truck market wide open. What they lack is a test mule.

They are located in Nashville Tenn. from what Lance told me they would need a truck for about a week. That would be to fab up a unit, install and dyno prove it.

Guys if there is any chance this thing does what it "do" on the LX cars, then this is what you've been waiting for. It's got the bling look the Killer sound and if history is a gauge the HP should be there as well.

Here is a post about there Mild Steel Air Hammer.
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=69559

And another link to the record breaking Ram Hammer
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=62248

Logan asked me if this worked would there be 50 people on the site that would buy it. Well I laughed, I told him, You make a intake that makes more HP and these Nuts will beat your door down.

Here are some pictures on LX's

AirHammer001.jpg

AirHammer.jpg

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=72003
This is the thread i started over on lxforums.com.

Last edited:
I'm in Chattanooga. Nashville about 2 hours away from me. . . I dunno if I can leave my truck attended with access to a dyno.

(That wasn't meant to come as a prick, I am just ultra particular :))

Edit: This also doesn't mean I wouldn't do it. Let me think about it a day or two. :rock:

Last edited:
Thanks Jay, if you can help us find a truck in the Nashville, Huntsville area we are on it!!

P.S. If there is anybody in this region with a SRT10 truck that wants to let us do some experimenting to build a prototype contact me.
Lance Lattrulo [email protected]

That is a post from the lxforums.com. Lance and REV do ALOT of dyno runs. They put together dyno days i believe. Drop him a line.

The air filter they would have to use in order to achieve their "hammer theory" on our trucks would be about the size of the spare tire.

The big K&N filters (like on the JMB) have approx. the same size diameter as the throttle body inlet.
The filter-end of the "hammer" would probably be about 8" in dia. (or more).

Somebody get me a truck and I will do it!!
I need a truck for 3 days and the first production unit is FREE to the donor!!

I so wanna do one!! I KNOW that I can get some more serious power!!

THat is a Quote from Rev. Hammer HE SELF on the Lxforums website!

FREE AND ONLY 3 DAYS................AND IF YOU LIVE CLOSE YOU COULD BE THERE FOR THE DYNO, I'M SURE!

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
My name is Scott Peterson and I am the owner of Hammer Automotive Inc. as well as the designer for all of the products that I manufacture and sell.
I am not trying to be a scofflaw as far as vendor matters go, in fact we would like to be a registered vendor here.
I just want to stand up and state that IF I can get one of these fine trucks to use, I will design an intake that I gaurantee that will make power. This will require that I would remove the intake system up to the butterflies and then create everything to that point.
I will get it built and then I will invite you to join me in Kentucky at my favorite dyno where it be tested.
I need a truck for 3 days for design and measurement. Then I will test the prototype later after I have gone over it again to make sure of fitment and construction.
This is 2 separate sessions.
I will gladly give the first production unit to the lucky soul that lets me have one of these massive beasts in my corral for a short time.
I am fully insured and I am also a longtime motorsports enthusiast and I know how to treat a fine piece of Mopar with tenderness and caution.
We have currently completed an intake for the 5.7L HEMI truck that was tested to be the industry leader that I call the RamHammer. Every intake that I have created and tested is the most powerful in the industry for their segment, and this one will be no less glorious!

I am very eager to build a true performance intake for you all!

With the permission of the Admins, I submit this link of the RamHammer.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=62248

Thank You!
Scott Peterson

If I lived closer, I would let you take mine for a few days. Another thought, send a team to Denver and you can have mine as a test mule for a week.

Innovative products are always welcome. I wish you were here in Calif., my truck is more than willing to be used. Best of luck with your research.

RedRamRules said:
Innovative products are always welcome. I wish you were here in Calif., my truck is more than willing to be used. Best of luck with your research.
Hey Juantao,
Give me a call .... I think can get you a full set of grills if your willing to let grillcraft keep your truck for week:dontknow:

Last edited:
Broke said:
If I lived closer, I would let you take mine for a few days. Another thought, send a team to Denver and you can have mine as a test mule for a week.

Holly crap, he said it all...................donate and build the dang thing!!!!!!!!

I'll do it. I am only 30 min away from nashville. I need a time and place. If I can get it to you today that would be perfect.

DrPierceMD said:
I'll do it. I am only 30 min away from nashville. I need a time and place. If I can get it to you today that would be perfect.
I just wanted to say "thanks Doc" This could be a HUGE benefit to all ! :rock:

DrPierceMD said:
Sweeeeeet, I can tell you this much, I was a member of lxforums several years back when the Magnum and 300's just came out and RevHammer was just scrapping up funds to buy his first Magnum. He always had a lot of great ideas and when he made his first CAI it actually made power on the LX's, no small feat! Now I see he's got his own company and is making all kinds of cool products. We wont be dissapointed!!! :star:

DrPierceMD said:

Go for it man. I was in the process of talking to Lance/Scott myself about them using my truck. I will admit, I was "scared". I left my Trans Am in the hands of some folks I thought could be trusted, only to fin out they were street racing in my car. I am now gun-shy because of it.

Lance assured me this wouldn't be the case and Scott would have total control of my truck at all times. Sounds like you're closer anyways. I am about 2 hours away.

Good luck Doc, Scott, and Lance. I hope this is breakthrough for the Ram SRT10 community! :rock: :rock:

Anxious to see how this turns out.... Rev.Hammer is Too legit to quit!!!

DrPierceMD said:

Thank-You for your offer, P.M. sent. :rock:
Sincerely
Lance Lattrulo
Director of Operations
HAMMER AUTOMOTIVE INC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back