Hand Held Flash Programmers now available for all SRT Trucks!

Just had Dan install the SCT program into my 05 QC along with 170 t-stat and magnaflow cat back. All I can say is WOW!!!! what a difference. Truck runs way better. Smokes the tires out the hole and barks second gear. I highly recommend. Thanks Dan.

Dan is a pretty busy guy probably can't get into the forum as much as he'd like -- it would be faster to call him with any questions at:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Talked to Dan last night -- mine shipped yesterday overnight - should get it tomorrow - Dan confirmed again that SCT's are now plug and play - with latest firmware and programs installed - issue with oil gauge not working is also resolved - he held up shipment to be sure all things are fixed and units are plug and play - simple!

Dan rules!

Christmas is coming - avoid the rush :) and get your credit card ready -- LOL

Last edited:
Hell, lets just go all the way on this one......:elefant:

Toll Free: 800-841-8979 - dcperformance inc. :rock:

375010.jpg

375014.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
Dan is a pretty busy guy probably can't get into the forum as much as he'd like -- it would be faster to call him with any questions at:

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Talked to Dan last night -- mine shipped yesterday overnight - should get it tomorrow - Dan confirmed again that SCT's are now plug and play - with latest firmware and programs installed - issue with oil gauge not working is also resolved - he held up shipment to be sure all things are fixed and units are plug and play - simple!

Dan rules!

Christmas is coming - avoid the rush :) and get your credit card ready -- LOL

very tempting....... what tunes did you get with your sct ?

moparracing said:
very tempting....... what tunes did you get with your sct ?

1 - 91/93 Octane - I doubt I'll ever see anything higher around here

2 - Valet - no one else but dealer service techs will be driving it - this is just in case some clown decides to get on it -- Grrrrr!

3 - bad gas - if available - forgot to follow up with Dan on this one

Stock - standard

what kind of RWHP gain on RC are you guys seeing?? I just installed Catless mids, magnaflow, K&N drop in, X-metal TB and 170 T-stat. Have been checking into the SCT but would like to know if the $$ is worth the HP, ya know.

Got my unit from Dan and Co the beginning of December. Install was a breeze and was plug n play - just follow the directions - simple - Quick's instructions are right on!

You'll get a lot of "turn key on" and "turn key off" but then in the end your gonna see "success" and you can start'er up. You need to pay attention and not be interrupted by your wife, as I was- Grrrr! , girlfriend or bro or you will be timed out and starting over.

Weather here has been the pits so I wasn't able to "test" my SCT unit till yesterday.

Engine acceleration much smoother pulls much stronger now thoughout power band, shifting delayed and smoother-without surprises - no unexpected shifts or jolts. Throttle also smoother. Idles about 50 rpm higher out of gear. All gauges work all accessories work and no issues. If I thought it sounded nasty before with the Cold Air Intake and Borla I was wrong -- THIS is nasty!

Haven't been able to get a mileage figure yet but I really don't care about that anyway.

I'd give it 4 of 4 stars :) - Thanks Dan!!

Better hurry boys -- Christmas is almost here :)

Last edited:
Damn this time difference between Hawaii and California!!:(

I called and got the voice message...calling tomorrow. :D:D:D

Magnaflow and Programmer...FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!

BEEYOTCH!!! (I would have felt dirty if I had put that all on the same line.:))

I spoke with Dan today...my SCT programmer and Magnaflow exhaust is on order.:D

I cant wait until it shows up at my front door...I might actually cry!:)

...and still waiting! I feel like I am going to become sane with anticipation!!!:D:D:D

Sheesh Krazy -- you missed the whole Christmas thing - LOL :) but in the end it will be worth it -- Was driving mine yesterday with the wife -- just cruzin down a highway doing 55 and got on it a little it kicked down -- got on it then a little more - it kicked down again and wham! it pushed us back in our seats and the wife says "what the hell was that?" - so I says - "whatever is left of 500 horses when they hit the wheels in this thing" I told her "I wasn't ready for that" - no shit it was wild - damn

BurntRubber said:
yep:rock: :D

Awesome! Thanks for an answer. :rock: If I get the SCT then I would change my mind and I want to have my pcm flash then tune it up with the SCT. Will it be fine or I dont need to flash my pcm at all?

Last edited:
i don't know if this has been asked but

If my tranny blows with the tune in the ecm and I reflash it to stock can the dealer tell.

And for that matter, if I had a stage 2 installed, blew the tranny and swaped the ecm back to stock could they tell.

thanks Jay

Are they still 700?

:rock: :rock: :rock: When do we get part 2???

bigike said:
i don't know if this has been asked but

If my tranny blows with the tune in the ecm and I reflash it to stock can the dealer tell.

And for that matter, if I had a stage 2 installed, blew the tranny and swaped the ecm back to stock could they tell.

thanks Jay

Are they still 700?
these are also my concerns i've been told that the dealers will check for chip upgrades and flashes of the pcm

I asked this question before I bought my SCT from DC Performance and was told by Dan that once the PCM was reflashed back to stock the dealer could not tell it was ever flashed -- this is why my SCT is in my console storage bin - just in case :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back