Hand Held Programmers available soon!

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As many of you know DC Performance has long been one of a few companies capable of tuning the JTEC controllers used in the Viper, Viper truck and other Dodge product. In the past we have either programmed your computer or sold you a new one. Now thanks to the aftermarket we can provide you with a hand held flash programmer that will allow you to put our DC flash into your car, without buying a new computer or sending us yours. It even gets better, here are some more features:

1. You can have up to three tunes in the hand tool, which you can select,
Pump gas, Race gas or Valet. You can even put your program back to
stock if you wish.

2. There may be some end user availability, rev limit, speed limit, timing etc.
This is not confirmed yet. There may also be some data logging capability.

Soon software will be available for many shops to tune these vehicles. What will set DC Performance apart from others are our many years of previous knowledge and the ability to give the best calibration. Our pricing will be very competitive.

We will be one of the first to offer this, please stay tuned for more information.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
www.dcperformance.com

wow I can't wait. Now I can Probably get a Good tune. And stop using 100 octane all the time:rock:

DC Performance said:
As many of you know DC Performance has long been one of a few companies capable of tuning the JTEC controllers used in the Viper, Viper truck and other Dodge product. In the past we have either programmed your computer or sold you a new one. Now thanks to the aftermarket we can provide you with a hand held flash programmer that will allow you to put our DC flash into your car, without buying a new computer or sending us yours. It even gets better, here are some more features:

1. You can have up to three tunes in the hand tool, which you can select,
Pump gas, Race gas or Valet. You can even put your program back to
stock if you wish.

2. There may be some end user availability, rev limit, speed limit, timing etc.
This is not confirmed yet. There may also be some data logging capability.

Soon software will be available for many shops to tune these vehicles. What will set DC Performance apart from others are our many years of previous knowledge and the ability to give the best calibration. Our pricing will be very competitive.

We will be one of the first to offer this, please stay tuned for more information.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc
310-841-6996
www.dcperformance.com

Great upgrade. I plan to drive from Texas to Los Angeles next February for a Powerlifting meet. Assuming I can I'll contact DC Performance in advance in hopes of getting my DC Stage II tweaked with a dyno tune. I've had other handheld tuners for an LS1, an LT1, and my Hemi.......none helped as much as the Stage II on my SRT10 QC.

oldguy

that's awesome!!! nice work Dan and the rest of the gang at DCP!

oldguysrt10 said:
Great upgrade. I plan to drive from Texas to Los Angeles next February for a Powerlifting meet. Assuming I can I'll contact DC Performance in advance in hopes of getting my DC Stage II tweaked with a dyno tune. I've had other handheld tuners for an LS1, an LT1, and my Hemi.......none helped as much as the Stage II on my SRT10 QC.

oldguy

What age/weight group do you compete in ? What sanctioning org. are you lifting in ? What are your best lifts ?

I'll bet this is the predator. They have been working furiously on the SRT8 handheld unit. I have been patient on waiting for that one...I need one for the Viper....and I already have an extra ecu and Boomer tune for the truck (rats).

Will this be the same or better than your flashed pcm's??

Dan very interested- Please keep us updated!

If there's a waiting list add my name to it please!

HaulinAsp said:
Will this be the same or better than your flashed pcm's??

Dan very interested- Please keep us updated!

If there's a waiting list add my name to it please!

We can give you the same calibration that we already give you with our flashed pcm. The differance is, that the programmer can store up to three modified programs. As an example, you could have our standard pump gas flash, a "race" flash with mapping for high octane fuel, and a valet flash with the car de-tuned.

- Chris

www.dcperformance.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back