Happy Birthday NYCSTEV!

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the info is correct, your 53 today. :birthday: :beer: Are you finished with your midlife crisis, or are you buying a Lingenfelter Caddy too? :dontknow:

Happy Birthday Steve!!! :birthday: Hey Joe, I see Steve as more of Bentley Roadster type of guy. :D

TREKER said:
Happy Birthday Steve!!! :birthday: Hey Joe, I see Steve as more of Bentley Roadster type of guy. :D
You may have something there young Skywalker......... He'll probably start wearing an ascot, and smoke cigarettes with a holder (he's such a "whitebread"):p ........... I'm going to my lesson this morning, but if you want to drop by later, I'll have my baby out of the garage. It got a little dirty on the trip back from Tator's (you know Steve's goomba buddy):p:p You can check out the new wheels, by the way, the Z. brakes are awesome.!

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
You may have something there young Skywalker......... I'm going to my lesson this morning, but if you want to drop by later, I'll have my baby out of the garage. It got a little dirty on the trip back from Tator's (you know Steve's goomba buddy):p

I'm out east this weekend so maybe I'll stop by. How'd the uprade on parts go?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

You really need to come to Panama City, its been a long time.:rock: :rock:

TREKER said:
I'm out east this weekend so maybe I'll stop by. How'd the uprade on parts go?
Chuck is a sweetheart. His prices are fair, he returned every part he removed. He said the OEM hydraulics had started to leak already, love the brakes, the 180 thermo is perfect, he even slipped in a viper oil filter for the next time I change my oil. He kept the truck locked up out back. It never saw a drop of rain. Just puddles on the Cross Island:p hence the clean-up.:rock: :D PS he also recommends only 32 psi in the Pirelli's. He also bed the brakes for me, that's a good thing, I didn't want to go that fast:p :aetsch:

Last edited:
HappyBirthdayCakeFire.jpg

TREKER said:
That's why the model rockstar wears sunglasses all day.
:laugh: Don't miss the "looking for an '06 Mineral gray " thread. Somebody thinks it should be pretty easy to find.....:p Oh yeah, and probably wants to spend 15K.:D It would be cheaper to build a time machine, travel back to '06 and buy a new one.:p :burnout:

joemags54 said:
:laugh: Don't miss the "looking for an '06 Mineral gray " thread. Somebody thinks it should be pretty easy to find.....:p Oh yeah, and probably wants to spend 15K.:D It would be cheaper to build a time machine, travel back to '06 and buy a new one.:p :burnout:
LOL
I offerd him mine.. I think white and blue might add up to grey:confused:

Happy BDAY Steve........... 53 ? then we are the same age...............:) think we understand eachother in live.............. ;)
congrats brother :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Happy Birthday Man!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back