HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIFF!

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It says you are 48. Could you show us a copy of your license?:p Enjoy your day. Another year or two, and you will be offered a membership into Old Fogyville. (It's really not that bad):p Hope all is well with you brother, and take good care...:birthday:

Happy Birthday Man

Enjoy Your Day!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Thanks guys..I appreciate it..
I called in sick to work, washed my truck, then did nothing for awhile..Dianne was working..at 3:00 I got bored and went to the bar..stayed there till about 11..the final tally was 15 shots, 8 drinks, one slabba prime rib ingested...had fun, got stupid, went home..lol..Feelin a little hungover this morning, but not too bad for an officially old fart...lol

Riff62 said:
Thanks guys..I appreciate it..
I called in sick to work, washed my truck, then did nothing for awhile..Dianne was working..at 3:00 I got bored and went to the bar..stayed there till about 11..the final tally was 15 shots, 8 drinks, one slabba prime rib ingested...had fun, got stupid, went home..lol..Feelin a little hungover this morning, but not too bad for an officially old fart...lol
Well, that qualifies as a "good Time" !!:p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back