JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Gotta kick out a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

to my baby!!!!

Happy birthday StinkersBoss!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I hope we spend the rest together!!

Love ya babe!!:D :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :toilet: :toilet: :beer: :beer: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Happy Birthday Joanne.

I hope you have a very wonderful birthday.:rock:

Bill.

Joanne turned 16:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Now Stinker is legal...

Joanne, you must be a saint to stick with that looney tune husband of yours!

Best regards,

Roy

a very happy birthday joanne......kick stank in the sack..my gift to you..:rock:

Have a great day and don't forget to toss a few back for me! you make sure tony gets you somethin for that purty truck of yours!

Happy Birthday!!!:party: :party: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Stinkers BOSS said:
thank you for all the birthdays, now my birthday is complete. lots of money, lots of cake, lots of presants, and lots of friends. thanks

Very glad to hear! Glad it was a good one for ya!! :D

Happy Birthday Joanne:rock: :D
:birthday:

Stinker said:
Gotta kick out a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

to my baby!!!!

Happy birthday StinkersBoss!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I hope we spend the rest together!!

Love ya babe!!:D :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :toilet: :toilet: :beer: :beer: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Ass kisser. Yeah ass kisser. Yummmmmm!

Well I don't know if you have ever met Joanne, she has a very nice one, that you would like to kiss.
Just don't let Tony know, he is the jealous type (understandably so).:D

Joanne, I hope you have a very special weekend.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back