Happy Birthday Venom Power!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: :rock: :rock: :rock: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :love: :love: :love: :love: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :D :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf: :vollkommenauf:

Happy Birthday Ant-Knee :D

OMG it was great. The first time in three years I've been home for Feb. 18th. Yesterday I hung out with my +1 as we watched the Godfather trilogy (since I've never seen them before) the whole lazy popcorn day. Had some chocolate cake, all the Sprite I could handle then we hit a Brazilian resturant in the evening. Fantastic day. :D THANK YOU HONEY!!! And thank you to my fam here in VTCoA world. Like clockwork you guys remembered for the forth year in a row.

Venom Power said:
OMG it was great. The first time in three years I've been home for Feb. 18th. Yesterday I hung out with my +1 as we watched the Godfather trilogy (since I've never seen them before) the whole lazy popcorn day. Had some chocolate cake, all the Sprite I could handle then we hit a Brazilian resturant in the evening. Fantastic day. :D THANK YOU HONEY!!! And thank you to my fam here in VTCoA world. Like clockwork you guys remembered for the forth year in a row.

You're welcome. Anything for you :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back