Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all the great members Of VTCOA and their families.Alot of food and drinking are in store for the day.!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

PS...had a tragedy this morning!:( couple of kids in their x-runners racing on this street.:p

Attachments

• IM_A0028.JPG
    IM_A0028.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 27
SANCHOBA said:
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

PS...had a tragedy this morning!:( couple of kids in their x-runners racing on this street.:p

That's sick.

I love it.

Happy Easter everyone. Off to go cook now.

The reason for the season......................:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Happy Easter ya'll. I went to my first sunrise Easter service, was really special, my preacher telling the GREAT news as the sun was riseing. A time that will be in my heart forever.

A very Happy Resurrection Day to you and yours! It's for everyone, even the doubters. He is Risen! Rejoicing in the safe rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips and the relief his wife and children now know. Thank you also to the Navy Seals and all who participated in the rescue. Come home safely our heroes on the high seas. Chocolate bunnies and yellow peeps all around! Again Happy Resurrection Day or Happy Easter if you prefer...:marchmellow:

Tiger Lily said:
A very Happy Resurrection Day to you and yours! It's for everyone, even the doubters. He is Risen! Rejoicing in the safe rescue of Capt. Richard Phillips and the relief his wife and children now know. Thank you also to the Navy Seals and all who participated in the rescue. Come home safely our heroes on the high seas. Chocolate bunnies and yellow peeps all around! Again Happy Resurrection Day or Happy Easter if you prefer...:marchmellow:

I didn't even know she was logged on...........:dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back