Harley Davidson F150 anyone?

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Harley Davidson F150 with 49,000 miles. I'm located in Miami, Florida and the truck has always been a Miami truck. I am the first owner and have kept up all the maintenance. The truck is and has always been stock, but I did change the lights to HID's, installed a nice alarm, and a RollNLock bed cover. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 786-553-4854

PS: if your wondering why I took the pictures at night was just because it was dark out If your seriously interested I will send you more pictures

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

I almost bought the supercharged HD 4 door over the 10...almost
i don't think I have ever seen my 10 register 352 miles to empty...lol

kickinassrt-10 said:
I almost bought the supercharged HD 4 door over the 10...almost
i don't think I have ever seen my 10 register 352 miles to empty...lol

haha how much does the 10 do? 240? My favorite ford truck is the f150 saleen. I think that truck is badass for being a ford. I think my uncle just bought the 08 supercharged HD 4.

hey what are you asking for the 3500 ram. i may know of someone looking shoot me a p.m also if you putting the stock wheels back on it ill buy the adaptors for the 22.5's(thats if its the truck in ur profile)

ctsrt10 said:
hey what are you asking for the 3500 ram. i may know of someone looking shoot me a p.m also if you putting the stock wheels back on it ill buy the adaptors for the 22.5's(thats if its the truck in ur profile)

I might have it sold. i have someone coming to take a look at it

lamia2super said:
haha how much does the 10 do? 240? My favorite ford truck is the f150 saleen. I think that truck is badass for being a ford. I think my uncle just bought the 08 supercharged HD 4.
My truck I think registers about 240-250 per a tank.....I encountered a Saleen F-150 on Friday.....It's was black and a nice truck....we were heading down 17th st. to ft. lauderdale beach 2 of the guys in his truck saw me pull up next to the amd started pionting at my truck he did the exhaust rev and I just installed my magnaflow I gave it a quick rev and flew past him...needless to say he didn't do anymore revving:D Buddy in the passenger seat pulls up and says damn that thing sounds mean:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back