Have you seen this footage of Nissan GT-R?

Impressive performance but I cant get by that name...Nissan........wouldnt own one if it cost half as much....but if you like it...enjoy...:dontknow:

Annu Kumar said:
yeah I agree Viper truck a Properly tuned Twin turbo viper is Pretty Much untouchable, even if they modify that Skyline it still wont hang

You should look beyond this forum before you say things like that. Those cars have always carried a serious aftermarket following. For that car to be that quick in stock form imagine what just a few more pounds of boost will do.

i was just reading on the gtr forums the thoughts of a 997 GT3 driver who had just driven the GTR ....he was amazed ! and the GT3 is the ultimate track weapon :rock:

a higher performance version of the GTR is being realeased by next fall , an equal to the GT2 , 530hp , carbon parts , modified front facia , lower wieght , no back seat and a tag of 95K ....now this is the ultimate supercar .
this car is the shit ... some more boost and the usual pcm , intake and exhaust and you will have a 650 hp reliable hp in a car that can actually turn

:burnout: :burnout:

OsirruZ said:
You should look beyond this forum before you say things like that. Those cars have always carried a serious aftermarket following. For that car to be that quick in stock form imagine what just a few more pounds of boost will do.

Agreed and if it has the support I think it will have it will be nothing short of unstoppable :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nissans are great cars, always have been, them and Toyota. I wouldn't buy one but don't hate them, I enjoy great technology and the technical aspects, just have to look past the badges. I still prefer the R32 Godzillas myself. Blow the doors almost off anything and have huge aftermarket potential, 700kws+ with big turbos and what-not.

I would say from 100-175 its gets walked by a viper and corvette. looks fun but on a track....its a 1000 pounds more than a z06.
to launch it you do this, and to top speed it you do that, more computer than car...

BurntRubber said:
I would say from 100-175 its gets walked by a viper and corvette. looks fun but on a track....its a 1000 pounds more than a z06.
to launch it you do this, and to top speed it you do that, more computer than car...
Leave it to the Japanese to Over-Tech a car and take the driving out of driving...:rolleyes:

I prefer to do the driving myself.:)

TNVIPER said:
Impressive performance but I cant get by that name...Nissan........wouldnt own one if it cost half as much....but if you like it...enjoy...:dontknow:

Haha, you should see what the Nissan guys say about dodge :five: come on man this car is sick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back