He made this himself and it's for sale

I want it! That's the same as that dude that made that hemi ram a "fake" srt 10 ram that's for sale.

Saw it yesterday. Its junk. Built from a Cougar or something. Still includes its interior and V6, yep I said V6 engine.
What a waste :(

You gotta give it to the guy, It looks just lke the real thing.

Come on man, it's not the size of the motor bro, I have been smashed on by many 4 bangers :) hell my friends 90 hatch would smear dons truck to shame, and it's streetable.

Merit on the work he did, but yeah to own a clone car of this status would deff need some power under the hood to back up the looks of it.

The work he put into it us unbelievable. Looks great. Just didn't go that extra mile.

I think he went 2 extra miles for being only 25 years old and turning a cougar into, YES a Bugatti look alike ---Incredible I tell you. How many young kids would even think of taking on a project like that and completing the task they set forth to do. I wonder how long it took him and how old he was when he started ?

I thought I read something where it took him only like 9 months

I think he went 2 extra miles for being only 25 years old and turning a cougar into, YES a Bugatti look alike ---Incredible I tell you. How many young kids would even think of taking on a project like that and completing the task they set forth to do. I wonder how long it took him and how old he was when he started ?

The article says it took him 9 months from start to finish.

LOL need to send him my cougar.

Attachments

• cougar.jpg
    cougar.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 26
I think its kick ass.. its a car you could not buy even if you had the money,, so good for him.. looks solid... just needs the interior fixed up... and some twin turbos..

Well, it's a very ambitious and awesome project but why in the name of all that's holy would I pay 89K for a V6 - essentially getting just a look alike shell. Too many other options out there for those bucks.

Well, it's a very ambitious and awesome project but why in the name of all that's holy would I pay 89K for a V6 - essentially getting just a look alike shell. Too many other options out there for those bucks.

easy to answer your question,

Someone could buy a K24 convert a k20 head on it, throw a big turbo on the car and push out over 600 HP for cheap :D

Just think about it, all it needs is some go fast under the hood and other knick knacks.

sky is the limit, a kid showed us that :D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back